HENCH: The New App to Guide Goons to the Best Crime Boss

Man, this is a tough one. I kind of want to go with Harley because she’s a lot of fun but the whole task force x thing is a good point. She’ll probably never be around much. Penguin has good dental and Bane will help keep you in shape and he’d probably take over Gotham a few times. I’d probably still go with Harley. I figure if she’s around at least it’ll be fun and she probably wouldn’t try to kill you all the time. Plus, there’ll be lots of animals! Plus plus… you got Ivy there and she’s a powerful ally to have.

1 Like

Omg I thought that show was so good! They didn’t even get to air the last episode…

I think also I’m going to have to go with the penguin.

1 Like

You can see the full series for free on Tubi with commercials if you have a streaming device. It was also available to but on the Amazon Prime site and I have seen other posters say it is also available on iTunes.

Hoot hoot! Hooray! Nicely Done.

1 Like

(This is not cheating. It’s not)

Batman

Pros

• Crazy good pay
  • You get to feel like your doing the right thing
  • You get to punch guys for little to no reason
  • Very unlikely to get arrested

Cons

• No guns. Like seriously, don’t even mention them.
  • Boss has high expectations and has a low tolerance for failure
  • Some guys like doing bad to do bad and this ain’t that

good if: You have skills and need money. You don’t want to hurt anybody but it’s what your good at. Did I mention the “get out of jail free card” thing?

avoid if: You want to get you hands dirty or you might work for someone else latter. You thought ex-Jokers had trouble finding jobs? Try having “worked with Batman” in your resume. Not even the cops will hire you!

4 Likes

I was the riddler’s moll for a spell.
Until batman got me to say the error of my ways.
Now I host trivia nights @ the coffee shop on Melrose place.

2 Likes

The concept was fairly similar as well. Though instead of goons looking for a supervillan boss to work for, it was a means of hiring supervillans.

1 Like

BANE [4 stars]
Tired of being weak? Are you a good criminal who just can’t against the Batman? Think you could cut it if you had an edge? Well, then Bane is your guy!
Pros:

• Gives you Venom (drug that makes you super strong)
  • Trains you to fight
  • Helps you find yourself
    Cons:
  • Gives you Venom (seriously, that stuff messes you up)
  • Trains you to fight (Bane takes sparring waay too seriously)
  • Might sell you to some guy names Rha’s Al Ghul
    Good for: People who have no life/identity
    Avoid if: You don’t want to A. Become a drug addict or B. become a ninja slave
5 Likes

Now I need someone to do one for Man-Bat.

Poison Ivy :star::star::star::star:

Looking to make a difference in the world? Do you see what corporations are doing to the planet? Do you think humanity is responsibly for destroying the Green? Do you want to do something about it?!

If so, Poison Ivy is who you want to work for!

Pros:

• Great job for women
  • Cares about the environment
  • You feel like you’re saving the world from climate change and pollution
  • Probably supports Bernie
  • Beautiful scenery
  • Health insurance consists of herbs and other natural remedies
  • Super powerful boss- other villains beware
  • Harley Quinn can remind her of her humanity

Cons:

• Men and capitalists need not apply
  • Not a fan of humans
  • Will use human subjects for experiments
  • If you’ve ever littered, she’ll know
  • Labeled an “ecoterrorist” or just “terrorist supervillain” which can make it difficult to travel
  • She can sometimes hate humanity and try to kill anything not a part of the Green…including you
  • Harley Quinn is the only one who reminds her of her humanity

Perfect if: you love the environment and don’t mind going to extreme lengths to protect it!

Avoid if: you just want to make money at any cost, dislike nature or have a connection to Jason Woodrue.

3 Likes

Lex Luthor :star: :star: :star: :star:
Do you want to work for a modern, efficient, and completely legitimate, non-criminal corporation with great pay, great benefits, and rewarding work? Then definitely sign up with Lex!

Pros:

• The pay is great!
  • Health insurance! Dental! Vision!
  • Work with a world-class team of scientists, businesspeople, lawyers, or security experts!
  • Stick it to that smug alien Superman!

Cons:

• Nothing!
  • Nothing at all!
  • Please don’t hurt me, Mr. Luthor!

Great for: Overachievers who seriously really hate Superman.

Avoid if: You’re not an overachiever, don’t hate Superman, or don’t want to be monitored for disloyalty at all times. (send help)

5 Likes

Definitely gotta go with Harley, she,s to fun not to. As to the joker shooting me thing,eh, he probably would have shot me in any other group anyway, at least this way I get a few good memories out of it, and maybe a laugh or two.

Red Hood. I want to be on the side of angels while doing bad!

Hell Yeah

1 Like

Man-Bat

Are you fascinated by Bats and want to experience all that it entails? Then join Man-Bat and experience echolocation, sleeping upside down and being as frightening as the Batman.

Pros:

• Great pay.
  • Boss is very trusting.
  • Very educational.
  • Offers tutoring for science.

Cons:

• You only get to be a guinea pig if you have a high IQ
  • If you are a henchman rather than a test subject, when he turns into a bat, a) you can’t understand him or his instructions unless you are a bat yourself and b) He might choose you to be his meal rather than a test subject.

Great for: People who are obsessed with bats.

Avoid if: You value your life and don’t want to become a bat.

3 Likes

Does health insurance cover HRT?

1 Like

Part of Poison Ivy’s whole deal is rebalancing hormones. I’m sure she’s down with HRT

3 Likes

I’d join with whoever has the best Healthcare

I change my mind. I’m joining up with Mr. Nygma. He’s always been my friend.