HENCH: The New App to Guide Goons to the Best Crime Boss

Go Team Monarch! \m/

3 Likes

I could make a performance or two at the Iceberg Lounge, if I absolutely had to choose.

The Riddler’s also not a terrible choice, if not for the face-punching.

3 Likes

Gotta go with Red Hood. I mean there are some risks, but at least he’s hot.

3 Likes

I’d definantly work for Red Hood but penguin or Black Mask would be cool too

1 Like

I’d either join up with my boy Riddler (I get demeaned at work all the time anyways) or id go with Harley cause she cares and would be a lot of fun

5 Likes

I think I got to go with my guy Kite Man. Though I am afraid of heights, so maybe just something easy like Calendar Man. Idk tho, kite man sounds like a hell of a lot of fun

2 Likes

I’d go with Kiteman, cause Hell Yea

3 Likes

I’d go with harley or kite man

3 Likes

Powerless had something similar on the show. The lead character’s new boyfriend was being a bit vague about his job and then she found an article in a women’s magazine titled “How to tell if your dating a henchman”. When she confronted her boyfriend he admitted he was working for the Riddler.

4 Likes

:star:

The Penguin

Smells like a fish with smoker’s cough.

Would not hench again.

5 Likes

Scarecrow :star::star::star:.5

Looking for some off the books internship in Psychology? Then look up good ol’ Professor Crane. Just try not to get high on your own supply.

Pros:
-Decent Pay
-Double Pay on Halloween
-Nobody Messes with you
-Cool Costumes
-Get to play with chemical weapons
-Watch cops wet their pants
-He can sign off on College Credits

Cons:
-99% chance of being gassed, either accidentally or on purpose
-Chemical Attacks look a lot worse than Armed Robbery
-Crane has Riddler’s ego with Black Mask’s Sadism

Perfect if: you’re a sadist or studying for a degree in psychology

Avoid if: you have any phobias you’d rather not confront

9 Likes

Penguin :penguin:… But I do like the whole off the book dr.crane idea :joy:

3 Likes

And he refuses to kill women and children

I love the Hench app, although I would definitely use it to provide data about the baddies to Batman! :batman_hv_1:

4 Likes

Narc.

5 Likes

Crime doesn’t pay, @HubCityQuestion. Check the Hench app. :wink:

5 Likes

That is an awesome looking picture I just recently took a pause on the new 52 red hood and the Outlaws to start reading the rebirth Batman. I am working my way up to some sweet Kite Man action

1 Like

It sure is, @ImSlowButILikeTheFlash. Thank you! That’s awesome you’re picking up some Batman comics. I haven’t read any Kite Man but he looks like an interesting character!

1 Like

MATCHES MALONE ***

Hoping to work for an old-fashioned wiseguy who doesn’t mess with any weird gimmicks or shoot you? Matches Malone is your guy. He’s kinda spooky, though.

Pros:

• Crazy good pay. Like, better-than-the-actual-take pay.
  • Gives slick, simple, low-risk assignments.
  • No weird costumes.
  • Seriously, incredible pay.
  • Won’t shoot you.
  • Did I mention the pay?

Cons:

• Will get all mad if you even talk about shooting someone, let alone actually do it.
  • No privacy. The boss is constantly sneaking up on you.
  • Disappears for months at a time.
  • Gives you weird assignments and asks stupid questions and never tells you why. You just do something arbitrary and get a payoff.
  • Cursed. I know three guys who got arrested within a week of doing a job for Malone, and another four who ran into Batman.
  • Hey, wait a minute!

Great for: People looking for low-risk temporary work with enough pay to make Bruce Wayne blush.

Avoid if: You want to actually know why Malone needs all this information on the layout of the Iceberg Lounge, or when Clock King takes his lunch.

12 Likes

I would join Harley or Red Hood

1 Like