Heads Up: Death of Superman Emails are Rolling out!

Heads up, DCUI ULTRA members! Address request emails for your physical copy of The Death of Superman have begun rolling out! Emails are going out on a rolling basis, so keep an eye out–it should be landing in your inbox soon!

Please keep in mind that it may take some time for your comic to arrive at your door, depending on where you are located. DCUI does not have control over shipping speeds, but you should receive tracking information once your book ships!

Important Note: If you have an issue while submitting your address/contact info, we will not be able to take support requests here on the Community Site–you will have to go through the proper support channel at https://support.dcuniverse.com/.

Happy reading!
-Jitsu

33 Likes

Thanks for the update!

11 Likes

Thank for the update :+1:

11 Likes

wait how will i get comic is there somtehing i have to do ?

7 Likes

Hey @JasonToddJr! As stated above, if you’re an ULTRA member, you should be receiving an email soon with all the required steps to take. Keep an eye on your inbox!

8 Likes

It’s funny, your custom status seems in line with this post in general. :rofl:

9 Likes

Hah, good eye!

7 Likes

What if I inadvertently deleted the email? Unless I haven’t gotten it yet. Which might be the case. I cleaned out my email client, hence my nervouse concern.

8 Likes

I’d give it some time to make sure it doesn’t arrive, and then contact support here. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

will do

7 Likes

Email received, address confirmed. Thanks for the heads up!

8 Likes

:rotating_light: :00_superman: :headstone::rotating_light:

This is not a drill!

6 Likes

I just got it! Awesome!

6 Likes

Just got the email too! And also address is confirmed! :+1:t4: :dp_robotman:

5 Likes

Very excited! That cover looks just beautiful, and I’d love to put it next to my 30th Anniversary Special! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Nice! Do they plan to have a new gift every few months or annually?

4 Likes

I had an issue where my email wasn’t verified until just now . Have all emails gone out? I’m hoping I didn’t miss my opportunity

5 Likes

I haven’t seen my email. What happens if we don’t get it?

4 Likes

my email, won’t verify. But I get all the spam emails so I don’t know why I wouldn’t get the regular important ones.

4 Likes

Not sure on that! You never know what may happen in the future, though.

Welcome back to the community @stefandam.74924! I don’t believe all emails have gone out yet, they have just begun to roll out today. Hopefully you’ll receive yours soon :slight_smile:

No worries, they should still be rolling out! Hopefully you’ll receive an email soon. If you never receive an email, you can always contact our customer support team for help.

@RickReason @stefandam.74924 I’m not too sure if the email verification process affects this. I’ll flag it for our team to check out. Meanwhile, if you’re having trouble with the email verification process you can submit a ticket to our support team here just be aware they may be dealing with a high number of tickets right now.

6 Likes