Heads Up: Death of Superman Emails are Rolling out!

Mine had gone to SPAM but I retrieved it, confirmed it and can’t wait to get that book. I haven’t read that story yet and am waiting to get this book to do so.

Thanks very much for the heads up that these had gone out so we knew to look for them!

5 Likes

And you might check your spam folder…

4 Likes

after contacting support, I was able to get my email verified and have now ordered my copy!

6 Likes

Got mine and verified

1 Like

Dont forget to check spam and promotion folders! I found mine in with promotions, wouldnt have come across it if i didnt see this thread. Thanks @Jitsu :+1:

5 Likes

Glad I saw this - thanks for posting @Jitsu!

(Mine too went to Promotions. And so I comment, to bump it for anyone else who might need to go find it. :smiley: )

2 Likes

So exciting! I just filled out my form. What a nice thing to do for members.

5 Likes

I am glad I didn’t miss the email. I received it yesterday. I am looking forward to my ultra gift. Many thanks to the DCUI overlords.

5 Likes

I have not received the email yet. I think I turned off emails from DCUI a while ago. Should I contact support or wait a little longer? I don’t want to bother them if email batches are still going out.

Thanks!

3 Likes

Hmm good question…I’d say give it until Monday or Tuesday. If you haven’t heard back by then, let me know and also submit a support request!

2 Likes

Just got a notification that shipping is starting!

6 Likes

Love to see it!!

4 Likes

I guess I did the same and tech did a lot of work on the backend. Ultimately, they provided the link that way and I had to change my email address too. Still not sure if I am getting emails at my new account email or not.

3 Likes

My “your package is on its way” email has arrived. I look forward to tracking its progress.

4 Likes

I still can’t find a confirmation email. Can someone tell me the sender’s address so I can search for it.

3 Likes

It’s updates@updates.dcuniverseinfinite.com. but you should just do a generic search for dcuniverseinfinite.com . Mine may be different since they had to repush with the issues i had (they showed up in my spam folder 4 days later but dated the day i worked with techsupport)

3 Likes

Were you able to find the email? If not, I suggest reaching out to support. Keep us updated! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m glad this is happening but I actually purchased the hardcover edition already; is it possible to get something different, either now or another time? Or is this the only reward that will be offered?

3 Likes

Welcome back to the community, friend! There isn’t an alternative, unfortunately, and I can’t speak for any other possible rewards in the future since I believe this is the only one we currently know of. Keep an eye out, though, because you never know what DC will do!

3 Likes

Thanks; I guess I just wanted to clarify because the initial announcement referred to this as the first comic offered, which suggests others will be coming. So I wanted to figure out, if I don’t claim this one, if I could be eligible for the next.

3 Likes