HBO Max Bundle

What if you have a yearly subscription to DC Universe (rather than a monthly one)? Where are PROMO CODES found?
Thanks

3 Likes

Hey! Congrats on your first post. You should have gotten an email sent to whichever email you have linked to your DC Universe account. You should be able to find more info there. If it’s not in your inbox, maybe check your spam. :smile:

3 Likes

Hey @hakansonmd.30166! Welcome to the community!

It should be the same as long as your account is in good standing. You can find more info about this here.

You should be able to find the code by following the steps below:

1. :point_right: Log in to your paid/active DC Universe account (Please note: If you are on a mobile device please do this via mobile web and not the app) :point_left: Many people are not ensuring they are logged in, and therefore are not seeing the code.

2. Go to the home page via the link in the email you were sent

3. Log in to your active account if you have not already - your code should be generated.

4. Go to www.hbomax.com/subscribe and redeem with your code

That should do it! :relaxed:

6 Likes

I’ve been holding off on hbo max until I can view on my TV via Amazon fire.
But this is a good promo.

5 Likes

Recently unsubscribed DCuniverse with the intent to resubscribe after the current sub expires because it was the only apparent way I could switch to a different Google pay account for payment. I have a code but can I still get this offer after resubscribing even though I’m letting account lapse for a day or two to change payment methods?

1 Like

Ok. So if I have to cancel my Max subscription at the pre-order price of 11.99 (which I got many months early because I’m loyal), and wait 24 hours to use the new promo code, then I’m risking you all less-loyal customers (hee hee) using up all the codes and then I’d be stuck with 14.99. Right? Seems risky. Might need to flip Two Face’s coin on this one.

5 Likes

I didn’t see one in my spam folder. I did see an Evite asking if I liked ketchup or mustard.

1 Like

It says the discount is good for six months. Is anything new going to be released during that time frame?

Cool!
But I didn’t see the email for it :slightly_frowning_face:

Thanks for the detailed info! Now I have to figure out if and when I can get HBO MAX given I have
a Roku and no Android devices.

I got dcuniverse from the jump then went to comic con and was given a fee year long membership that I could not use so don’t get your hopes

2 Likes

That didn’t happen for me. All I get when I click the “Learn More” link in the email is the main DC page. If you posted a link to a way to get the code, I missed it. Please resend.

How does this work if I currently get HBO Max through Apple? I ask because when I was considering an HBO Max promotion several months back (I can’t remember the exact details), when I tried to utilize it, I was told I couldn’t because I was already getting HBO Max through Apple.

Bummer. That was probably the only reason I would’ve kept DCU through the year.

2 Likes

Can I have the email, it hasn’t appeared for me yet and I would love to take up the offer. I haven’t got HBO Max yet and I was hoping that this offer would eventually appear.

1 Like

I was hoping someone would have figured out a way to add the promo code to an existing hbomax account. This kinda sucks that our pre-ordered loyalty was not rewarded with a discount or ability to bundle after the fact.

Ive had DC Universe since launch and I didn’t get the code. Checked spam. Is there any conditions to this?

1 Like

It’s nice and all, but you will only get that for 6 months if you’re a monthly member.

You’ve got a second email address right? Just use your 2nd (other) email address when signing up for HBO Max. Easy Peasy.

3 Likes

Same here man, had it since day one and still nothing. However be patient, they are likely working on it., and just in case it didn’t work.

MAY THY HOLY CREATORS SENT ANOTHER BLESSED EMAIL