HBO Max Bundle

Looks like we’ll be able to add HBO Max to our DC Universe accounts for only $5 extra per month. It’s a great deal as it’s less than HBO Max by itself!

87 Likes

It seems that’s only for new HBOMax customers. I called customer service today. The HBOMax rep had never even heard of DC Universe and knew nothing about the promotion. She put me on hold to talk to someone else about it and ended up finding information about it. According to her it applies only to new HBOMax accounts, so those of us who already subscribed to both are out of luck. The rep was wonderful and was genuinely sorry she couldn’t help me, so I’ve no issues with her, but I really would like to see a true bundled service for all subscribers, not just new ones.

65 Likes

I received an email with this offer and when I click LEARN MORE to see if I’m eligible, I can’t find anything about this offer on your website. Why advertise about a promo before you have the details up on your site. When will you have more information available on this site other than this posting?

The fine print also says there are a limited number of promo codes, first come first served basis??? You either offer it or you don’t.

38 Likes

I was just about to say the same thing!

13 Likes

It’s for current subscribers.

Theres a code you will have to enter when you click on the email. I covered the code above the Go to HBO Max box but this is what it looks like

16 Likes

I am a current DCU subscriber, but when I clicked on the email and it opens my app I get the home page.

11 Likes

It’s a limited offer to entice more people to try the service, so I can’t fault them for not making it widespread or only available for those people who haven’t subscribed already. It’s a significant difference in what I’m paying for both vs what someone who had not subscribed before launch is now able to pay, so that’s disappointing. I hope eventually they do a bundle available for everyone, but I honestly think the two services will merge or they’ll put all the tv and movies on HBOMax and have the comics as an add-on service.

12 Likes

Open it with a web browser, not DCU app. The code should show.

14 Likes

They should have offered this day one. I was one of the morons that preordered both services and I’m now punished for it.

Total BS.

25 Likes

@rexmanning

Based on subscription works, you can still do it. Cancel your current HBO subscription. Then on the day after your HBO subscription ended, use the code to get this price. This offer is still good until October 30. You still have time to cancel your HBO subscription.

Edit: spelling

12 Likes

I am already an active HBO Max subscriber and called customer service. I am gonna fight for this and escalate to whoever I can. I should not be punished for being a loyal customer of both services on Day 1.

21 Likes

Is HBO Max on Firestick

3 Likes

also don’t click o n the learn more button click on the text that says, “Supercharge your DC…” when I forwarded the email to the one I have up on my desktop it showed as a link.

3 Likes

Also is this legit is it actually working for people?

3 Likes

Is this the end?

6 Likes

Not yet unfortunately.

2 Likes

I believe so. I can’t do it for I already have an HBOmax subscription, but it is an official thing, and I heard others say it is working for them.

3 Likes

I’m sorry, but the end of what?

2 Likes

Where did find that I can’t find mine

2 Likes

He is meaning is it the end of the DC Universe

5 Likes