Have We Met?

Ace Morgan (brother of Travis) and his fellow Challengers of the Unknown have fought a lot of strange creatures, and been a lot of strange places. But, have they ever set foot in Skartaris? And, did Ace ever go looking for his brother, when he went missing?

2 Likes

I know that the Banana Splits have appeared with the Suicide Squad (as bizarre as that sounds). But have they ever tangled with Capt. Carrot & the Zoo Crew?

2 Likes

The only time the Banana Splits have ever been in a comic with DC characters is that Suicide Squad special. They did make a cameo among the other Hanna Barbera characters of Laff-a-Lympics #12 in the 70s, but at the time, the Hanna Barbera publishing rights were owned by Marvel. (They didn’t meet any Marvel characters, either.)

5 Likes

Yeah, I kinda’ figured as much. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

How about Kid Eternity. Is he still around in the new DCU? And if so, has he ever had reason to call on the Dead Boy Detectives?

3 Likes

Have the agents of S.H.A.D.E. ever interacted with the Suicide Squad?

2 Likes

Hello @HubCityQuestion,
I’ve been watching the classic The Odd Couples movie and show recently, and thinking Alfred Pennyworth would make a great Felix and Harvey Bullock as Oscar. :laughing:
Then I was thinking have they actually personally met? Wonder if they would get along well. Thankyou. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Was looking up something on the Philosopher’s Stone, when I came across Albert Desmond, aka Mr. Element. Made me wonder if he ever went up against Metamorpho? That’s an ideal face-off I’d love to see.

Couple more just came to me. Has Sonar ever met Silver Banshee, or Black Canary?

3 Likes

In JLU episode Grudge Match Sonar and Black Canary battled, and I think Sonar won.

2 Likes

I should have been more specific, meant the comics. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Cat theme.

Stinky and Streaky.

2 Likes

The new year long maxi-series DC vs Vampires, has me curious as to whether two of their science created “monsters” Kirk Langstrom, aka Man-Bat, and Anthony Lupus (a werewolf created by Prof. Milo) have ever tangled before?

And on the magical side of the ledger, has Circe ever crossed paths with Morgaine le Fay?

How about “Hop” Harrigan and the Blackhawks?

2 Likes

Have the two DC characters most famous for saying things backwards ever met? Zatanna and Mxyzptlk.

3 Likes

In Justice League Action

1 Like

Morpheus and Madame Xanadu, in any size, shape or form.

1 Like

Mongal and Darkseid?

When did Poison Ivy first meet Swamp Thing?

In Neil Gaiman and Dave McKean’s Black Orchid miniseries, Pamela reveals that she worked with Alec Holland under Professor Woodrue.

2 Likes

Mongal and Darkseid have never met on panel directly, but they did fight on the same side against Imperiex in the 2000 event Our Worlds At War.

1 Like