Harley's Crew

I love it!!!

5 Likes

Poor Gordo, don’t know when to quit but is that Cheryl on the other side? I can’t tell upside down… :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

It sure looks like Cheryl. i’m thinkin’ that she’s a victim of the blowback coming from Gordo’s hard charge at Pamalamb’s wedding.

5 Likes

And Cheryl! :raised_hands: :coconut:

Its….so pretty. :star_struck: Thanks @Jay_Kay :purple_heart:

6 Likes

:purple_heart: :raised_hands:

#IKindaLikeIt
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

5 Likes

:eyes: I like coconut.

6 Likes

I love coconut! :coconut:

5 Likes

They need to make coconut peeps and we’re set! :purple_heart:

6 Likes

:laughing:

:thinking:

5 Likes

It could go either way, but if it works they’d be ah-mazing in some peep s’mores. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

I can just taste them already!

:drooling_face:

5 Likes

I’m going to make some for Halloween and this’ll be me, lol:

7 Likes

:diamonds:Hey there @Harleys-Crew! HAPPY FRIDAY!

Just wanted to let you all know, to start our :jack_o_lantern: Halloween festivities, we’ve got a VERY special WAL set 10/4! Hope to see you there! :harleys_crew:

Hey, Joaquin. :full_moon_with_face::green_heart: :trophy: Happy 2yr Anniversary!

13 Likes

Possibly one of the best gifs of all time.

7 Likes

This entire run of comments is one of so many reasons why I :purple_heart: :harleys_crew: so much. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :00_harlivy: :harleybathqtas: :cobb_squad:

7 Likes

I don’t know why I didn’t think of it until now, but BEHOLD: Peep rice crispy treats. :milk_glass:

Also, @Mae we can add our own coconut :muscle::coconut:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/bobby-flay/bittersweet-double-chocolate-coconut-smores-recipe-1942931.amp

7 Likes

Hold up. That’s not why I came by, y’all!

:eyes: The Team is being split…only time will tell what that means for the Cobb Squad. :cobb_squad: :harleys_crew:

Ps. Anyone reading this, btw?

7 Likes

Oh my Goddess!!

5 Likes

5 Likes

Perfect snacking choice for HQAS’s Sn 3 premiere. :+1:

I am. It’s pretty good (Harls is wonderful as always :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:), although I’m waiting on Fear State Nightwing #84, #85, and #86 because

New costume debut!

BG BG BG! :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart: :00_batgirl: :0_batgirl: :00_batgirl1:

6 Likes