Harley's Crew

Polka-Dot Man taking one to the polka dots. :laughing:

6 Likes

Found a super snazzy pic of Pamalamb for ya’ here Queen @Razzzcat. :00_poison_ivy: :0_poison_ivy_tas: :ivy_kiss: :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

7 Likes

Hey Crew, look at who I ran into today~

10 Likes

:heart_eyes_cat:

Looks like super fun times!

7 Likes

:star_struck: :smiley:

5 Likes

It was! I’ll post more pics later. I took pictures with 2 Red Hoods… needless to say… I’m really giddy right now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

IKR? :laughing:

4 Likes

:eyes: Would like to see those haha! Nice Batgirl cosplay :slight_smile:

Her HQ is pretty dang good!

8 Likes

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Isn’t it? I kind of like her red leggings/socks/whatever more than Harls’ black boots from the actual movie costume.

7 Likes

HQBat
Mad points to this HQ cos for the baseball bat inclusion as well, 'cuz that’s a thing we like around here. :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleybathqtas: :harleybathqtas: :harley_hv_3: :harleys_crew:

6 Likes

IKR! She’s actually a guest cosplayer, her name is GothamGal iirc, and she also has on Spiderman heelies, and she was rolling around on them. We went Friday and she was dressed as the HQ show version. Her behavior and mannerisms are even like Harley’s, and when I complemented her on it, she told me that she was naturally like that. She was really sweet and fun to hang out with. Most of my pics are from day 2 because I’ve always been camera shy and it was yesterday when I came more out of my camera shell. Today is my last day there.

8 Likes

Here we have our first quick look at Pissmaker:

7 Likes

@DC89
(:point_up_2:this is for @TheWifeOfJasonTodd too. Thanx for the pic! I’m definitely going to have to use one of my tutus or petticoats to make that Harley costume. I :purple_heart: it.)

7 Likes

:eyes: lol………… :computer:

7 Likes

As promised, from Monday’s super fun DCSHGs Brain Drain WAL. :smiley: :00_batgirl: :00_supergirl: :00_wonder_woman_gold:

4 Likes

Saw this on Reddit and thought you guys might love it. It’s from European artist Alessandro Barbucci.

8 Likes

:purple_heart:ing that Barbucci HarlIvy art @Jay_Kay. :+1:

Eat, Bang, Kill Tour #1 second printing variant cover by Max Sarin here (found on Reddit)

7 Likes

Harls: How dare he! I go to a very high-end salon weekly!

Ive: Harls, I’ve seen you neck deep in six different bottles of that bullish you buy at the drugstore.

Harls: Dammit. I forgot you were here.

:laughing: :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

6 Likes

What a cute gif!

5 Likes