Harley's Crew

HQAS Sn 3 update here from Tech Radar-

Pretty much nothing we already didn’t know but there’s a few bits of new stuff here.

5 Likes

For a second I thought I was looking at Baloo the bear from The Jungle Book (1967) on Harley Quinn comic cover!:laughing:

4 Likes

:laughing: :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Let’s watch my gurrrlll one more time. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart: :00_batgirl:

BG: “No. No. No!” :laughing:

Put it on girl. #ShowEmWhoYouAre!

HQAS BG Fun fact: Steph was clueing us all in to BG’s first in series appearance the entire time throughout the episode. Dig the color choices of her outfit and her did color:

:00_batgirl1:

6 Likes

Ooooohhh! :star_struck: Pretty. Is it wrong I want to dip one side in chocolate? I apologize if this is sacrilegious but was only thinking.

Why isn’t someone taking a bat to the powers that be to get them to shake this loose and show it already… :triumph:

5 Likes

You’re a straight up genius @ejdias.95910! Finding a way to add chocolate is :raised_hand: not sacrilege—TIS THE WAY! Plus, we can sprinkle toasted coconut on some of them that way :sunglasses: :white_check_mark: :coconut:

6 Likes

:diamonds:Hey @Harleys-Crew!
October is just hours away, we have a Halloween :ghost: :popcorn: movie slot to fill, and The Crew Always Knows™️!

Please take a sec to vote for your TOP 3 or make a suggestion if ya don’t see anything you like!

• The Addams Family (1991)
  • Little Shop of Horrors
  • I Married a Witch
  • The Conjuring
  • Elvira: Mistress of the Dark
  • Kiki’s Delivery Service
  • Scooby Doo (2002)
  • Gremlins
  • Constantine: City of Demons

0 voters

:harleys_crew: :black_heart: Talk soon. :wink:

SN: Anyone notice Ms.Robbie pronounced it in Castilian? :star_struck: Okay…bye.

14 Likes

I like The Munster. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Is that a hint at a future WAL?

8 Likes

@Jay_Kay No, but I’m bummed I missed it. I have the link at least. Thank you @Don-El! :purple_heart:

8 Likes

Please enjoy, two classic episodes!

6 Likes

How is The Conjuring in last place?! :scream:

7 Likes

I can’t watch scary movies :cry:

7 Likes

Oh no! :pleading_face: Luckily the rest are fun. :hugs::purple_heart:

7 Likes

Yeah I think most of these are horror-comedies, actually!

6 Likes

:raised_hands: Horror Comedies are some of my favorite kind.

7 Likes

How about Ghostbusters With a bit of horror and comedy?
That’s a good movie.:grinning:

7 Likes

Shenanigans! Gremlins is a Christmas movie! :christmas_tree:

8 Likes

I can do horror comedy depending on the ratio of horror to comedy…also I really liked the live action Swamp Thing tv show…but the super scary horror movies I’m not a fan of

5 Likes

You know what? :point_up_2: This…is fact, @iJest!

https://regainwellness.medium.com/why-gremlins-is-one-of-the-most-important-christmas-movies-ever-made-4256b46f4bbb

7 Likes