Harley's Crew

Al-right! Come on, Pheebs! :partying_face: :tada:

with Phoebe in tow, we run toward the ballpit, laughing as we jump, then land, in it

I really wish that ballpit was real. :nerd_face:

8 Likes

DC89 cups her hand over her mouth to do James Adomian’s Bane voice

I’m just gonna’ drop this right here and then go blow something up.

:laughing: :banehappyhqtas: :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleys_crew:

8 Likes

And here’s some wonderful Ivy as a bonus. :purple_heart: :green_heart:

:poison_eyebrowhqtas: :poisonivy_hqas: :poison_undercoverhqtas: :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleys_crew:

8 Likes

Yowza! :eyes: These are FANTASTIC! Paging Queen @Razzzcat-

7 Likes

That is quite an interesting statue and reminds me of the series of hand statues that Cryptozoic also did!

HANDZ

But, not to get anyone’s hopes up, unfortunately I believe the Poison Ivy one wasn’t actually produced.

I’ve never been able to justify buying any, but I do think they are super unique and awesome.

8 Likes

I want those BG heels!

41zbfbsfqdl.sl1500

9 Likes

Those shoes are kicking butt and taking names! I like how they incorporated the utility belt design, very fitting.

6 Likes

IKR? I must get these. :smiley:

8 Likes

Yep, she sure did @Reaganfan78. Hynden Walch has been working in the DC animated universe for quite some time now. :00_dc_2016: :+1:

8 Likes

Red Tool.

And he’d come with 30th Anniversary cake …err…Harley’s Birthday Cake (sorry, wrong milestone :wink: )

9 Likes

Ambush Bug.

8 Likes

Lovely @DC89 sharing some lovely shoes! The Ivy and BG heels look very cute, but probably not very practical :laughing:

6 Likes

Aww. Wonderful Mighty @Mae. :hugs:

IKR? :laughing: I’m thinkin’ those BG heels will look fantastic in my BG figure/statue display tho. :+1:

6 Likes

:boom:

Urgent @Harleys-Crew Alert!

16 Likes

Hey everyone! I hope everyone is well.

I’d think Wonder Woman would attend Harley’s party and probably give her some type of cool gadget that Harley can use in her fights or a nice accessory.

12 Likes

Will this be the next HC book discussion? :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I can’t say if it’s next but it’s something we surely will be reading!

7 Likes

:hugs:

7 Likes

Oh and happy bee-day, @NCharles39! :hugs:

9 Likes

That would be cool! Maybe a tiara but instead of the red star it has the red and black checker logo.

9 Likes