First Look: Harley Quinn's Animated Adventures Comes to Comics!

Harlivy is hitting the road in this sneak peek at the outrageous new digital first series, Harley Quinn: The Animated Series – The Eat. Bang! Kill. Tour!

Why is Season 3 of Harley Quinn: The Animated Series taking so long?!? It feels like over a year since Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy drove off together into the sunset with a train of trigger-happy GCPD officers hot on their tail.

Wait…it WAS over a year ago?! Who’s in charge of scheduling over there at HBO Max? Kite Man?!?

Regardless, we’ve waited long enough to see what comes next for Harlivy, so rather than counting the hours until the show returns, we’re bringing our girls (and the rest of their gang) to the world of comics. Harley Quinn: The Animated Series – The Eat. Bang! Kill. Tour is an all-new digital first series from writer Tee Franklin and artist Max Sarin that picks up right where Harley Quinn Season 2 left off, with Harley and Ivy tearing down the highway, seemingly on the road to a life in each other’s arms…or to a violent death. (Honestly, it could go either way.) The Eat. Kill! Bang. Tour is hilarious, crass, shocking and surprisingly heartwarming—in other words, everything you’ve come to love about the show.

Harley Quinn: The Animated Series - The Eat. Bang! Kill. Tour arrives on DC UNIVERSE INFINITE on Tuesday, August 3rd.

To check out some internal pages for The Eat. Bang! Kill. Tour, head on over to DC Comics!

Are you excited for a new series that focuses on Harlivy? Let us know in the comments! :point_down:

18 Likes

Can’t wait! I thought it was starting in September so it is a pleasant surprise it’s coming out so soon and hitting DCUI day one.

8 Likes

DCUI gets early access, it’s hitting other digital stores on September 1st!

11 Likes

Wow, the art in this thing is completely bananas :joy_cat: I’m glad it’s a digital first and it’s coming out so soon™. Want.

7 Likes

If that doesn’t make you smile, I don’t know what will!

11 Likes

9 Likes

8 Likes

Do you know when we’ll see Batman Adventures continue season 2 on here? :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

This looks so much fun! It definitely feels like a continuation of the show, up to and even including some of the swears, which was a surprise (why this can’t be done in Black Label books, I don’t know…razza frazza).

Also, the panels of Harley clubbing Joker in the Nightwing and Harley carrying Ivy past the threshold give me so much life.

This is definitely going to be the first thing I read when it comes out. :smiley:

If you like the art for this book, I’d also check out the big book that the artist did before getting on Harley called Giant Days. It’s about a group of young women in college figuring themselves out, really chill and fun slice of life stuff, but very expressive. If you have Comixology Unlimited you can read…checks the site…holy crap, you can read the whole thing!

9 Likes

Awesome™:+1: sounds like a blast.
Like the art definitely fits the show.

6 Likes

Oh my Presence, that sneak peek was hilarious. “That’s why you destroyed Gotham? Because you were friend-zoned?” :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

Do you need more of a reason?! :joy:

6 Likes

I was worried this wouldn’t be able to replicate the R-rated nature of the show since it’s not Black Label, but this is looking great so far! Nothing censored, just as it should be. I guess if I Am Not Starfire can have fully adult language w/out the specific Black Label, then maybe this can as well :harley_delicioushqtas:

5 Likes

Always!!! I love this ship!!!

4 Likes

@Hiraeth SQUEEEEEEEE!!! :heart_eyes::heart::green_heart:

6 Likes

So will Season 3 follow the comic strip? :thinking:

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @NCharles39! Hope you have a great Birthday today! You should see the new Space Jam movie, it’s a great film to watch. :partying_face::birthday::tada::confetti_ball:

5 Likes

Do Harley + Ivy jam in space? :laughing::poisonivy_hqas::harleyquinn_hqas:

5 Likes

Nope sorry. :laughing:

5 Likes

Happy Birthday @NCharles39 ! :cupcake: :balloon:

6 Likes