Harley's Crew

I’m down for it

4 Likes

Breaking Rumors! :boom:

8 Likes

That’s a really cool rumor, I hope it’s true! The funniest thing about it, to me, is how they seem to be acting like it’s a mystery as to which role she could be up for. Unless she’s playing a villain or they’re changing an awful lot about the Fantastic Four, it shouldn’t be too much of a mystery. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

:diamonds: Dearest @Harleys-Crew,
Hope all is well. I brought a whole bucket of stuff for ya this month! :harleyquinn_hqas: We’ve got time travel, psychology, and a podcast to listen to and critique…

First, like always :books: NEW BOOKS:
IMG_4828

Next: :radio: New LAL (accompanied by a crossover discussion later this month w/ our friends at Psychology of Supervillains)

Thats enough for now. There’ll more later, I’ll be back. :smiling_imp:

Ps. hi. Missed you guys. :hugs:
IMG_4891

20 Likes

:hugs:

8 Likes

Hmmm :thinking: I take rumor w/ a grain of salt. I don’t hate the idea (as long as she’s still :diamonds: Harley, that is) Standing by…

I’ll add my :v: cents as the resident Poison Ivy junkie here. :rose:

Depends who is playing Harley. We have Amy Pond and Nebula for reference—which Ivy is sort of a cross between them, so… :woman_shrugging:t2: I could see it.

15 Likes

She has already proven she can play various different roles, playing Amy Pond and a roman cultist in Doctor Who and Nebula in the MCU. Plus, given the energy she brings to all her projects, it could work.

8 Likes

Am I high or is that the actress for Chloe Decker?

7 Likes

I kid you not I thought that too :scream:

7 Likes

They like to fall back on “Harley going good” to break them up, which in bunk. Agree. :green_heart: I feel that Harls has always danced the line in between, so she’s very much an antihero and should remain so. Ivy, as far as I’m concerned, is exactly the same despite DC trying to have their cake and eat it too by over sexualizing her as a traditional villain. She’s not. To say otherwise is just the male gaze talking—gimmicky and shallow. :woman_judge:t2: The end.

Also…I have this handy since Ana de Armas came up in another thread :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

Ps. You know my stance, my dearest @DC89 :laughing: I’m excited to see how it turns out, and to see her. I know that we don’t entirely agree, so I’m just gonna leave this here, lol. :stuck_out_tongue: :purple_heart: :trophy:

Sidenote: There are humans who didn’t like Joaquin Phoenix in that role and think she’ll elevate the project. We can’t forget these movies are for everyone, not just comic readers, is all.

Oh, and here’s this, peeps. :dancer:t2:

I know what you did :point_up_2:here, Ms. Gaga, and it still amuses me (and I will if I’m asked nicely :full_moon_with_face: :drum:). Thank you from the bottom of my subversive little heart, and welcome to the asylum, mama. :harleyquinn_hqas: :hugs: You’re in EXCELLENT company. :black_heart::white_heart::heart:

14 Likes

I don’t know who that is. :eyes: Googles

Hi, btw! :wave: Welcome aboard - Nice to meet you @BatMike-ThePunisher @EDT @LucifernotSamael :diamonds: Did anyone Issue you your ration of emergency Peeps and baseball bat yet? :laughing:

12 Likes

Man, I would love to have peeps or any marshmallow snack right now :pleading_face:

7 Likes

That GIF you posted: classic Harley look! Way to go!

7 Likes

Surprisingly, no! I’ve been a member for roughly two months now! I feel offended! I like Peeps! As for Baseball bats:

10 Likes

@Razzzcat!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

9 Likes

This is me on BART with my earbuds in. Real talk. :laughing: :headphones:

7 Likes

That cat must be listening to the greatest song ever.

7 Likes

That’s OK. I could be wrong about Gaga- who knows? :crazy_face: :smile:

I know one thing for sure tho:

I AM SOOOOOOO GLAD YOU’RE BACKKK!!!
:hugs: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :hugs:

9 Likes

Yay, @Razzzcat is back!

10 Likes