Harley’s Crew 📻 Listen-Along: HARLEY QUINN: SOUND MIND 💥 MONDAYS (5/15 & 5/22) @ 6pm PST/9pm EST

Hey there, everybody! There’s a brand new, very special podcast available for our listening pleasure—so our friends at Psychology of Supervillains and I thought it would be fun to have a little get together, and as always, everyone is invited! :tada:

Details below…

Sound Mind (2023): Dr. Harleen Quinzel is a new psychologists at Arkham Asylum and seeks the assistance of a patient - The Joker - to help save her ill father, creating an uncontrollable chain of events that draws in Bruce Wayne.

:boom: WHERE: Right here in this thread.

:boom: WHEN: Mondays @ 6/9pm

• 5/15: E1-3 (66min)
  • 5/22: E 4-7 (76min)

PLEASE NOTE:

You’ll need your own access to the show. It’s available on Spotify (free w/ your account) right :arrow_right: HERE. Be ready to hit PLAY at the moment of truth and if you get lost, we got you—just ask and we’ll get you on track.

Rated: NR, Runtime: 66-76min

:harleys_crew: Contact @Razzzcat or :brain: @Antleon below if you have any questions.

14 Likes

Here’s the trailer if you’re curious, btw…

While we’re on the subject of origins​:diamonds: If you haven’t read Harleen yet, you can stop by :point_down: here anytime :books:

And!:point_up: You can join us for a Criminal Sanity book discussion later this month w/ our friends at :brain: psychologyofsupervillains

9 Likes

(:point_up_2: Everybody pretend this is a hyena!! :stuck_out_tongue:)

8 Likes

Wow, Lou got really skinny. But I think that’s because of whatever drug addiction he is trying to hide :thinking:

5 Likes

Permission to make a political joke?

3 Likes

@EDT :laughing: He did! Maybe this is Bud??

4 Likes

You’re clear for take off @BatMike-ThePunisher! :green_heart:

7 Likes

Excited for the show with the Crew! :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Receiving you loud and clear, @Razzzcat! I love plane humor.

Hey look! It’s Donald Trump’s make-up provider!

7 Likes

I mean, I think outfit and energy wise, Spike Lee from his last Oscars appearance is more Joker-like

6 Likes

Should we tag them :full_moon_with_face: ??

4 Likes

:laughing:

But of course

3 Likes

:joy: Under the cheeto dust.

4 Likes

Okay, maybe around … :alarm_clock: :eyes: 2hrs beforehand.

3 Likes

i thought this swas really good. can we talk about it in here when you re done?

4 Likes

Hey @MaxR! :wave: If you blur any spoilers you can let ‘er rip before then if you like, but for sure after we’re done—you can talk all you like. :green_heart:

5 Likes

:diamonds:Hey there @Harleys-Crew! Just a friendly reminder (since it’s been a while):

:face_with_monocle: We have important Psychology-ing and other shenanigans to do tonight!

Just under this many hours! :boom:
giphy

Let us know if you have any questions. :hugs: Hope to see you soon if you’re free.

12 Likes

Ok, thanks. i might be able to make next week. i dont type very fast so maybe i’ll start now, gives me plenty of time lol

Have fun tonight everyone!

4 Likes

I have no memory of signing up for Spotify, but I apparently do have an account. Thanks, past Moth!

5 Likes

:laughing: Past-Moth is a great dude—about as rad as Future and present Moth. :green_heart:

5 Likes