Harley's Crew

I don’t think I have seen this variant posted here.

11 Likes

I love that.

7 Likes

So do I! That will be in my collection this week!

7 Likes

Announced today at a panel at NYCC – “Multiversity: Harley Screws Up The DCU” by Frank Tieri and Logan Faerber.

The story depicts Harley back in Coney Island, where she discovers that she inherited a time machine. However, after using the device for a quick trip back in time, she unwittingly returns to an altered version of the present, in which the DC Universe is under the control of Starro the Conqueror. The timeline damage is so extensive that it even managed to “screw up” the formative origin events for all of DC’s heroes. Thus, Harley must find a way to undo the chronological catastrophe.

This basically sounds like “What if Flashpoint…but Harley Quinn?”

11 Likes

I :purple_heart: this^^^.

:00_harley_quinn: :00_harley_quinn: :00_harley_quinn:

#HarleyQuinn

#HarleyAtThirty

:00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

8 Likes

:full_moon_with_face: :magic_wand: I don’t know if there are any other hyper-nerdy Anne Rice fans in here, but I’m really happy to see they’re building a Rice-verse w/ Lestat and the Mayfair Witches! Let’s toast! :clinking_glasses: :stuck_out_tongue:

Right?! I said the exact same thing when they green-lit this project :laughing: But I can’t not watch. I’m too big a fan.

8 Likes

10 Likes

:partying_face: :dancing_women:

5 Likes

AMC+ is actually quite worth it, it’s a bundle that gives you tons of content:

5 Likes

Gasp! :eyes:

giphy (5)

:diamonds: I’ve never seen this one before! :money_with_wings: :shopping_cart: Ty, @D4RK5TARZ! And @Jay_Kay for dropping this off! Anyone else been keeping up on Harley’s series btw? :eyes:

9 Likes

I think Multiversity is the new Elseworld?

6 Likes

I’m a little behind on various books and only skimmed thru, but sounds like the series is tied in to some things :eyes: No one quote on that tho.

8 Likes

I assume everyone has seen this by now, but just in case they have NOT:

Who is going :boom: ULTRA? Anyone?

12 Likes

thinking about it. looks like a really good deal

that’s a really cool terrors through time cover @D4RK5TARZ

11 Likes

I probably will, I just need some time to actually sit down and consider it.

8 Likes

Same here.

8 Likes

I upgraded to Ultra yesterday, but I was already doing annual subscription and with it being prorated it was an easy decision for me. The question is will I stick with it when the price goes from $99 to $119. probably not lol

10 Likes

can you gave me penguin pain and prejudice

5 Likes

This looks so much better in person!

5 Likes

Welcome back to the community @abaskingirl.51407! :partying_face: Please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything! :harley_hv_1:

8 Likes