Introducing: DC Universe Infinite Ultra

The newest membership tier of DC Universe Infinite is launching on Monday (Oct. 10), and everyone here at DC is thrilled to introduce the ultimate DC Comics reading experience: DC Universe Infinite Ultra!

With access to over 5,000 exclusive titles, shorter release windows, and more, DCUI Ultra will keep you on top of everything DC Comics. Let’s break it down!

DCUI Ultra Tier is the ultimate DC Comics fan’s dream! With access to comics one month after release, you can keep up with releases quicker and more efficiently–no more 6 month wait times! But DCUI Ultra is more than just shorter release windows. Want the full scoop? Follow the link below to the DC Blog for all the details!

DCUI Ultra will launch on Monday, October 10! A full FAQ will be coming soon and we’ll be sure to answer everyone’s questions once the FAQ is live–in the meantime, check out the DCUI Ultra overview at dc.com/ultra! We hope you’re all excited about the latest update to the DCUI offering!

<3 Jitsu

37 Likes

Sounds awesome™:+1:. But does this mean that the black label and vertigo titles here will now be exclusive to ultra or just select ones?

8 Likes

Never mind just saw the Q&A coming soon. I’ll wait for that :sweat_smile:.

8 Likes

Sounds good–we’ll make sure we get all questions answered!

7 Likes

Very exciting announcement!

7 Likes

Now I have to decide if I am getting this or not.

8 Likes

While the drop to a 1 month delay is exciting, the fact that they are adding “Collected Editions” immediately caught my eye. I hope this means adding comics that have only been released digitally as part of a collection, which would fill in quite a few gaps.

12 Likes

This

Is

Awesome

The exclusive comic with an Ivan Reis cover?

Even

More

Awesomeness

Just let me upgrade now, will ya?

13 Likes

Really excited about all the vertigo issues! I can’t wait to see the full list of what’s offered!

11 Likes

Glad to know I wasn’t completely crazy in the thread from yesterday. :joy:

12 Likes

That is so totally awesome! :smiley: @Jitsu with more comics coming, if The Batman Adventures #29-#36 get added, would that only be exclusive to DC Universe Infinite Ultra in November?

9 Likes

You are crazy. They quickly made this tier because they liked your craziness.

9 Likes

For once it was useful​:joy:

8 Likes

Hopefully they grandfather in people who have annual subscriptions

13 Likes
6 Likes

So starting the 10th we will see books from 1 month ago if we get the ultra tier?

7 Likes

Sounds true.

5 Likes

And while this is both exciting and a huge surprise, I feel like they should have had the FAQs ready (at the very least explain how upgrading works for current annual subscribers).

15 Likes

So what’s the deal with the graphic novels? Are they coming only for ultra members or for everyone? I was kinda confused on that part.

7 Likes

Graphic novels for everyone (starting Monday), collected editions only for Ultra (starting mid-November). That’s how I read it.

For what it’s worth, I’m really enjoying the “digital comics subscription service release date arms race” between DCUI and Marvel Unlimited. Marvel went to 3 months some time back, now DC is down to just 1 month. I’m curious to see if/how Marvel will respond.

12 Likes