Harley's Crew

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

OMG Harls and Ive on Valentine’s Day! And we get to see it! I :purple_heart: this sooo much!

:00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

7 Likes

I wish these links would work as previews again….
Anyway! :star_struck: :00_harlivy: :green_heart: Hello ladies!

Ps @Mae I saw they gave Wednesday a release date finally! :hocho::smiling_imp: 11/23!

12 Likes

:heart_eyes: Yay!

I see breadsticks on the table- are they at Mama Macaroni’s? :thinking: :smile:

6 Likes

:eyes: :turkey:

5 Likes

:face_holding_back_tears:

6 Likes

So… Valentines will fall on a Tuesday but they could release early for the weekend. :thinking: Hmm, I’ll just block out February for the impending WAL and adjust and plan accordingly :smile:

8 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

@Hiraeth SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart::green_heart:

6 Likes

Well… we’ll see if I can fit a WAL around all my Valentine’s dates, but… I guess I can make it work…

8 Likes

We’d be much obliged, Mothy, but also understand if you’d be too occupied and indisposed :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes

Dang, they look so cute together, don’t they?

5 Likes

Thank you!

Thanks for posting this, Razz. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Does this mean we get the next season soon?

9 Likes

Wait. I should ask you that . :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I believe it’s just a special for now. :harleyquinn_hqas: :poisonivy_hqas:

That’s the first thought I had @ejdias.95910! :laughing: We’ll try to make it easy on everyone. We can’t interrupt @TheCosmicMoth’s dates!! :purple_heart:

11 Likes

My girlfriends who live in Canada and everyone totally wouldn’t know will appreciate that. :laughing:

8 Likes

:laughing: You wouldn’t know her, :eyes: okay?!

No, but for reals, everybody—we can avoid the actual holiday. 2/14 is a Tuesday, so if they stick to Thursdays for releases, we can either do it ON that Thrusday or just on our usual Monday. :purple_heart: (Assuming that works for everyone).

10 Likes

Here’s something Harley’s Coven will surely find interesting!

9 Likes

We got a heads up from Harley herself. Cool! Anyway, a watch along of this will be something to look forward to. Plus it’s nice to see HBO Max is committed to this property at a time when so many shows are on the bubble.

7 Likes
9 Likes

Alexandra Daddario :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: wait, amc+ :face_with_raised_eyebrow: I gotta subscribe to another service… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes