Harley's Crew

I mean, they’re besties, right? lol.

8 Likes

Couldn’t agree more with your flawless position here Queen @Razzzcat. The formula regarding Batcave representation within the show’s storyline during the first two seasons was seamless and constructive. B’Man would appear only when needed and BG was perfectly placed onsite within the action.

I :purple_heart: this and agreed as well. :smiley: :00_wonder_woman_gold: :00_wonder_woman_gold: :00_wonder_woman_gold:

Thank you sooo much for acknowledging this. :smiley: :hugs:

Right now in her 55+ year long history she’s at the same spot longevity-wise that Dick was when he took over the mantle and kept watch over Gotham in the classic 90s post Knightfall/Quest/End storyline ‘Prodigal’. During her iconic DC run she has mentored Jason, Tim, Steph, Cass, and Damian. When faced with a seemingly insurmountable catatstrophe in her life she reached deep into her soul and crafted a new persona in the place of the old in order to move forward, and then when the time came her indomitable tenacity allowed her to be both :00_batgirl1: :birds_of_prey_club_oracle: She scratch built one of the greatest crime-fighting teams in the history of DC :00_birds_of_prey: and she continues that tradition with the new generation moving forward.
BGs

My gurrrlll’s def ready to lead, even the BatFam if necessary (visa vie Dick in ‘Prodigal’). She’s finally on the precipice of arresting once and for all the Len Wein Syndrome that has held her back for so long and is now ready to ascend. HQAS has been a driving force for this as well, and I absolutely don’t want to see this aspect changed.

OMG she is such a straight arrow version of herself in this show and I absolutely :purple_heart: it! :laughing: :heart_eyes:

BG BG BG! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart: :00_batgirl1: :0_batgirl: :birds_of_prey_club_oracle: :00_birds_of_prey:
:00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

7 Likes

Exactly. The point of the show was to flip the script and see the other side, not dwell on a character who (again) it’s not his show. He’s the side dish now, and it works, especially for a comedy for an older audience. The pieces always fit perfectly, so I do believe having the full 13 Eps would’ve helped a lot…they should really rethink that going forward.

First: :hugs: Second: Hopefully the overlords listen. Not unlike :rose: Poison Ivy, I hope DC/WB understands what a powerhouse they have on their hands in terms of content, long-term fans (and yes, money, WB) if they play their cards right. It’s a no-brainer to elevate them as far as I’m concerned. Third: :purple_heart: I’d go get froyo and crush cider with you anytime, Babs! (I’m not afraid if your nerd-cooties or Ivy’s nerd-cooties! :stuck_out_tongue:) … :harleyquinn_hqas: L-O-L-period!

Have a great weekend, everybody! :hugs:

12 Likes

:laughing: Well in that case, I’m still bitter Canary didn’t win! :00_black_canary:

I love this! :heart_eyes: What is it from?

10 Likes

it’s really sad that I could see this happening

6 Likes

Yeah but you could make a game of how often she teases him about “playing with bats” :laughing:

7 Likes

:smirk:

6 Likes

Yes! :eyes: A Peep game maybe?

Took the smirk right off my face @iJest :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

:hugs:

:raised_hands:

5 Likes

:diamonds: Hey there @Harleys-Crew! :coffee: Good morning (or whatever time it is when you see this - Hi :hugs: )!

We have a thread for the new :harleyquinn_hqas: HQAS: Legion of Bats! Picking up (literally) right where Season 3 left off—is Harley a hero? Will Babs live-stream some crime fighting? Will Ivy make Lex regret putting her in charge of the LOD? How many cats actually live in Selina’s house?! Let’s find out! :boom:

I also learned today that Lake Bell is apparently the voice of :toilet: the toilet. :face_with_monocle: In case thats ever a trivia question:

17 Likes

I “can” locate it. It will take me a while tho. I posted it on my Just Gorgeous thread. Which then got divided into part 1 & part #2. So, I’ll have to search Catwoman on both…& I know I’ve probably got 100? If not more Catwoman posts. I can at least search with my tag to narrow it tho. I’ll try right now.

6 Likes

Idk why? If I search my tag with Just Gorgeous + Catwoman I get one from each JG thread? I’ve got like 30 posts with 10-20 pics on both all over the place? Doesn’t show up on search tho? But, I found some from Arkham Knights while I was looking so I didn’t come back empty handed. Have a 12pck of Beauty.

I’m guessing that would’ve been the most recent Catwoman issue dropped? I’ll find it someday lol.

10 Likes

I noticed this at my local grocery store and thought of all y’all (especially you, @DC89 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::0_batgirl:).

6 Likes

Hopefully nobody else has posted this; but I saw this in Publix last week and thought it was cute.

14 Likes

BG! :purple_heart: :00_batgirl1:

6 Likes

It’s been ages since I read it, but considering the style and the earlier picture of Selina with all the bats painted on her, I’m fairly certain that it’s from Catwoman issues #13-14, written by Ann Nocenti and drawn by Rafa Sandoval.

10 Likes

Ty @Jay_Kay , u definitely know your art!!! Page 12 of the 1st one Jay dropped. Death of the Family Tie-In #13.

That’s an amazing eye u have @Jay_Kay !!! Just like Selina is showing of her ocular skills lol.

8 Likes

:black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

7 Likes

Haha… I almost said bin-ocular skills. But I was afraid it might go over some heads? Thinking I don’t know how to spell binoculars lol.

7 Likes

https://twitter.com/dcharleyquinn/status/1578399758535696384

So, how loud did y’all squee? :laughing:

11 Likes