Harley's Crew

Absolutely!

6 Likes

Funny, I was thinking the other way around.Harley and Ivy in some kinda dream thingy playing Ethel and Lucy. That could be hysterical. :joy: Well it could be :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

Boy I really want to see the movie so bad!:grinning:

5 Likes

Hey maybe we could do it as our Xmas VIP WAL :thinking:

6 Likes

YES. :+1: :evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

I don’t know about you too but I wouldn’t mind seeing a Gotham City Sirens/Brainy Brawlers rematch. And at the risk of offending fellow Harley fans, weren’t the Brawlers gorgeous???:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Same here.

5 Likes

That’s it, I’m starting the movement- Starfire HAS to join the DCSHGs (Rae Rae as well).

This is the DCSHGs roster addition that I never knew I needed. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

cat-yes

6 Likes

LOL! I love your gifs so much! :laughing::heart_eyes_cat:

One of my favorites that I like to use when I’m feeling sassy~ :smirk_cat: image

6 Likes

Thx super amazing @Hiraeth! Many :purple_heart:'s and :hugs:'s for you!

6 Likes

I don’t know why but I picture this cat listening to some Metal . :metal: :rofl:

6 Likes

Totally! :metal:

6 Likes

That does look really great! What a cast, and it’s Aaron Sorkin, who I love. I wasn’t aware this was even a thing. Thanks @Mae!

5 Likes

I have been following the news on this for a while now. Coincidentally, TCM is doing a deep dive into Lucy as a podcast, with the final episode airing close to the premiere of this movie:

6 Likes

Any thoughts on the latest DC Super Hero Girls episode? Halloween! Harley! Mister J! Man-Bat’s better half! Solomon Grundy! Gentleman Jim Craddock! This episode is loaded!

6 Likes

I’ve got it queued up and I’mma press play on it tomorrow. :smiley: :+1:

4 Likes

I agree that it takes more than looking like the character, @Razzzcat , but for these characters to whom I feel so connected after reading and seeing their stories in the comic pages, the actor or actress needs to believably represent them, and that includes the whole presence, from physical resemblance to mannerisms to voice and speech, and to the way they carry themselves, generally, through space. Maybe my bar it just raised too high after seeing how well Margot Robbie pulls of Harls, but I guess, when I offered up Megan Fox as a possible Catwoman, I was just trying to say, “Here are a handful of actresses who look much more like Selina than any who have played her before, and maybe one of these (or someone I’ve not even found), could pull off Catwoman.” My heart sank when I saw Kravits was going to play her in the new Batman film, because however she may act, she’s missing the other part of the equation that would make her believable for me…

3 Likes

Request a Sam Humphries Harley Quinn Omnibus?!?!
Hello Harleys! I don’t know about you, but I have a hole on my shelf to the right of Conner and Palmiotti’s Harley Quinn Omnibi… I wonder if any of you feel the same, and if so, how do you feel about reaching out to DC to urge them to collect Sam Humphries’ run into an Omnibus?
With that said, I don’t know much about the publishing world, so I’m not sure whom we should contact. I just emailed DC’s editor-in-chief, Marie Javins [marie (at) mariejavins.com], but I’m not even sure this is the right person. What do you all think?

3 Likes

On the heels of our super fun The Addams Family WAL from a few nights back Izzy over at BKR on YouTube just posted a fun and as always super infomative clip that takes a look at everyone’s fave spooky family. Good stuff here! :smiley: :+1:

4 Likes