Harley's Crew

Lovely @DC89, thank you for the wonderful educational materials!

Speaking of the Addamses, has anyone seen the recent animated movie?

4 Likes

:smiley: :purple_heart: :hugs:

I haven’t watched it yet but will soon.

Also- not sure if you’ve seen this:

It’s a web series called Adult Wednesday Addams from back in the early 2010s by a fabulous creative named Melissa Hunter. The series follows Wednesday as she navigates everyday modern life situations and has got some very :laughing: moments in it. Fun! :smiley:

4 Likes

Curious! I know Tim Burton and Netflix are doing a Wednesday series, so I’m super stoked for that! I hope they get my baby Christina to do like a cameo or something! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

That would be fantastic! I hope she gets the chance to show up. Maybe we’ll get super lucky and Burton will cast Ricci as Morticia. :smiley:

3 Likes

We need so badly a Ricci-renaissance! She’s in the upcoming Matrix 4 movie, and I was so excited when I found out! Can’t wait :hugs:

3 Likes

:raised_hands: #Truth

Same here. Ricci is perfect casting for the film.

3 Likes

Also let me just say that I too am a huge fan of Be Kind Rewind, her video essays are amazing and I’ve watched a bunch of them!

3 Likes

It would have been amazing casting.

But we have to “settle” for Catherine Zeta-Jones.

4 Likes

Oh there’s already been castings? I haven’t really seen anything apart from the fact that it’s in the works at Netflix.

3 Likes

Izzy is so smart. Love that girl. :purple_heart:

3 Likes

They started shooting in Romania last week.

Some casting info here.

4 Likes

Thanks! I guess I need to see You after all.

4 Likes

I watched this, it’s funny. Watched the whole series because I couldn’t stop after one. I wish she could have continued it.

3 Likes

Agreed @ejdias.95910. It seems that Hunter wrote her version of Wednesday based on Ricci’s interpretation from the films, a factor that I thought was super cool. Hunter’s scripts for these episodes are so :laughing: and she’s so great as Weds. :+1:

3 Likes

Did you watch Wolfgirl? I watched a couple episodes but got sidetracked.

3 Likes

I did. Wolfgirl showed a lot of promise but seemed like it needed a bit more budget in order for Hunter to realize her complete vision with it. Still good stuff tho.

3 Likes

I hadn’t seen anything new post in a week so thought I’d leave this,

I found it while online, unsure if it’s been shared here before but I liked it. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Great piece of art! Thank you for sharing :hugs:

4 Likes

Beautiful… and here’s a PC desktop version I found a while back.

4 Likes

That’s too much space for my imagination to wander…

6 Likes