Harley's Crew

I do agree.

6 Likes

Thank you all for the support and it’s good to know there are so many people that care!

9 Likes

I feel the exact same way. It can get awfully lonely. Ty @Razzzcat & @Mae!!! & all my DC buds, love u all :green_heart::white_heart::heart::it:….

6 Likes

That B’Man costume tho. :eyes: That’s pretty much feature film/streaming content quality costuming. Wow!

6 Likes

I :purple_heart: Elvira. She’s always super fun. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

Only the best for Elmo’s show.

9 Likes

Deep Breath

SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!

:harley_delicioushqtas: :poison_eyebrowhqtas: :harleyquinn_hqas: :poisonivy_hqas: :kinghsark_grinhqtas: :clayface_apalledhqtas: :syborgman_hqtas: :banehappyhqtas: :frank_grinhqtas: :00_harley_quinn: :ivy_kiss: :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

11 Likes

Yeah, if I’m being honest I was disappointed. I thought it would have been better but I guess it’s better than nothing.

5 Likes

Honestly, the Harley Quinn showing here was WAY better than what they did last year. It looked like they had some actual effort into making this short rather than just animating Harley’s mouth and keeping the rest of her stock still.

Ok, “effort” might be harsh. I guess I’d say that it feels like the animation team actually knew in advance that they needed to do something rather than throwing a segment together at the last minute.

6 Likes

One thing I did notice about the trailer we got was that it mentioned the “Eat Bang Kill Tour” that we’re reading about in the mini-series right now, which makes me wonder if we’ll see any of what’s in the comic in there, or if they’ll jump forward. Little odd, but hey, those last two seasons filled my confidence in this team.

6 Likes

I’m thinkin’ that EBKT is the theme for the season’s run, or at least a large portion of it. Harls and Ive are persona non grata in Gotham as far as my gurrrlll’s papa is concerned (Gordo’s goin’ super cray :eyes: see EBKT #3), so I’m thinkin’ that our girls are gonna’ go on the lam Thelma & Louise style all across the DC universe roadmap and Gordo’s gonna’ be hot on their trail ala Buford T. Justice from the classic Bandit films. Just a theory. :smiley:

5 Likes

@Harleys-Crew update!

The Joker WAL that we had to postpone is back on the schedule! Come one, come all! :raised_hands:

10 Likes

But! Before we can shuttle back into grimy Gotham, we invite you to a very special and secret Lounge WAL next Monday the 25th, right here: https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/harley-s-coven-presents-the-addams-family-1991-watch-along-monday-10-25-6pm-pt-9pm-et/2976918

6 Likes

Funny enough I was planning to watch that and the sequel last weekend but fell asleep early that night! I’ll try to make it.

6 Likes

I must say, that will be an odd WAL. I’m in.

8 Likes

I forgot how to breathe for a little bit. :flushed::heart::green_heart:

7 Likes

Anyone here catch the recent episode of Teen Titans Go with Harley, Ivy and Catwoman? I was hoping for some Harley roller derby action and I was not disappointed. Plus, it’s always great to hear Tara Strong as Harley.

8 Likes

We have another DCSHG movie y’all!

8 Likes

Unrelated, but Lucille Ball is a favorite among some of the Crew, and our Eternal High Priestess Applejack, so this is very cool!

7 Likes

Think a younger Lucy would’ve made a great Harley Quinn?

5 Likes