Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Alongs! Sweet Tooth 💥 MONDAYS (8/16–9/6) @ 7pm PST/10pm EST

OMG I completely forgot about this scene!! :raised_hands::purple_heart:

3 Likes

Yowza

2 Likes

That was some fine television programing

2 Likes

And that’s it until Sn2! :white_check_mark:

Thanks for joining me, @msgtv @ejdias.95910 (@TheCosmicMoth missed ya—hope you had a great weekend.) @Vroom. :green_heart: Have a great night!

Hope to see you all for HUSH next week!

4 Likes

thanks, keep it ice

3 Likes

I’m glad you enjoyed it @msgtv! :smile:

@Vroom You should finish, just sayin.

3 Likes

Keepin it ice— :100: lol, You got it.

3 Likes

Thanks @Razzzcat, @msgtv, I had to pause but will finish up quick. Hope you two have a good week.

2 Likes

Dude, you’ve engaged my inner-Vanilla Ice!

starts to sing, then dance to, “Ice, Ice, Baby!”

Noooo!

However, if Ninja Rap pops up, look out! I’m going to bust a Cabbage Patch move to that!

:notes: “Go ninja, go ninja, go! Go ninja, go ninja, go!” :notes:

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :smirk: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

avoids saying a ribald, quite clever and possibly hilarious joke, because he truly, absolutely and without question is a gentleman of exceptionally high standards and character that most definitely knows when to and to not say certain things

No ribald humor from me, nuh-uh! I’m a smart cookie. :point_up:t2: :face_with_monocle:

pushes glasses up and resumes reading IRS-based textbooks

I’ll finish Sweet Tooth when you finish Ruby Spears Superman, my friend.

Yeah, I know I previously mentioned Filmation’s The New Adventures of Superman (Have you actually watched it? I’m genuinely curious.) but have you seen 1988’s Ruby Spears Superman TV series?

It features the John Williams theme, a John Byrne-esque character design for Superman and is the best animated Superman TV series, second only to Superman: The Animated Series.

Upon you catching that epic, we could trade notes (“and DC Universe trading cards from the '90s?” you ask? Why, sure! :grin: I don’t currently have any though, so you’ll have to bring 'em.) over tea and nom-nom vegan soup. It’ll be great!

Also, thanks for the attendance shout-out, @Razzzcat. I didn’t really attend, but your kind gesture is truly appreciated all the same, my delightful friend. :slight_smile: :+1:t2:

bows, gentlemanly, then resumes reading new comics

1 Like

Hey! Sorry I missed the finale @Razzzcat @ejdias.95910 @msgtv ! I hope you all liked the ending!

3 Likes

Thought the show really nailed the last couple of episodes

3 Likes

Can’t wait for Season 2 to get here. Yeah sorry you couldn’t make it but there will be more WAL’s to come. Have a good week @TheCosmicMoth

3 Likes

Thanks! I’m a massive UCB fan. I’m going through all of the Earwolf/other selected podcasts in chronological order. Listening to it is the next best thing to actually seeing it. I hope that you also have a great week, and my apologies for not responding earlier.

2 Likes