Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! BATMAN: HUSH 💥 MONDAY 9/13 @ 6pm PST/9pm EST

Hey there! It’s movie night again :tada: and this time we’ve got mysteries to solve in Gotham :mag: like what happens when a plant-lady casually mind controls a Kryptonian??

Details below for anyone who hasn’t seen it, or if you’re new to watch-alongs…

Batman: Hush (2019): Batman’s past begins to unravel, and strange alliances will form in a race to discover the identity of a mysterious mastermind. How many enemies & allies will get tangled in the web—what’s w/ the mummy bandages and what secrets will we learn when Hush’s silence is finally broken?? Gotta tune in to find out. :popcorn: image

PLEASE NOTE:
You’ll need your own access to the movie. It’s available on HBOMax OR you can rent it right :arrow_right: HERE.

Be ready to hit PLAY at the moment of truth and if you get lost, we got you—just ask and we’ll get you on track. Hope to see you here!
Rated: PG-13, Runtime: 81 minutes

Contact @Razzzcat or @Mae below if you have any questions.

10 Likes

:dc: :books: If you’d like to read first (or want a refresher), You can check out :arrow_right: Batman: Hush in our DCU library, and…here’s a trailer!

6 Likes

Count me in! :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

5 Likes

I absolutely love this movie :popcorn: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

As Dick said in Batman Forever when “he took the OTHER car!”:

“Woo! Hoo-hoo-hoo!”

I’m in!

Can I bring my Hush singles, trades and toys, @Razzzcat?

tugs on his “With joy, I gush for Hush!” t-shirt, then marks his calendar for 9/13

As for what happens when a plant lady casually mind-controls a Kryptonian…why good things, of course.

looks at Batman

Sorry/not sorry, but certain Kryptonians have a weakness for redheads, Bats. :superman_hv_3:

5 Likes

Does… :eyes: this mean you’ll be joining us @DickGrayson_TheBoyFriendWonder? :partying_face: Maybe even @TheGirlWonder12 & @Hiraeth will come play—who knows?! lol

(Hi, btw GirlWonder! Hope you’re doing well! :hugs: :purple_heart:).

6 Likes

6 Likes

I am going to attempt to join y’all :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

5 Likes

Cool!

I’ll bring Poison Ivy, Superman and Huntress from DC Direct’s Hush line, along with Mattel’s Hush and Hush-style Scarecrow and Killer Croc from their Infinite Heroes line.

I’ll also tuck my copy of Batman Noir: Hush under my arm like the good nerd I am. :nerd_face:

Oh, I’ll bring DCD’s Hush Alfred, too! Why? It’s Alfred (and it was the first great figure of him, which can also be said of the Hush Commissioner Gordon figure). Need I say more?

I didn’t think so. :slight_smile:

hopes drinks and snacks will be graciously provided

5 Likes

This pleases me muchly!

This too. :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Excellent!! ALFRED IS THE GLUE OF THE OPERATION, after all. :face_with_monocle::purple_heart:

6 Likes

As 2015 George McFly said in Back to the Future part II, “You’re right. Well, you’re right!”

could really go for a hydrated Pizza Hut pie right now

But only if it’s hydrated in a Black & Decker-brand pizza hydrator. This dude has :superman:tandards to keep. :pizza:

5 Likes

Late last night I thought I missed this and was very sad but now I just realized this is for next week :woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2::joy::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Its like a tiny victory when that happens to me :joy: little bit of this….

And a little bit of this.

7 Likes

Ps. This ones for Master DJ @Mae, @TheCosmicMoth (since we missed you Monday :hugs:) and of COURSE, for Ms. Isley. :poisonivy_hqas: :green_heart:

7 Likes

Sorry for missing Sweet Tooth last night, @Razzzcat! I definitely plan on making it for Hush!

5 Likes

Hey, @TheCosmicMoth! Ah, no worries about missing it—I’m just glad you’re okay. :green_heart:

6 Likes

I’m good! :green_heart: It’s just been a weird week.

5 Likes

Amazing tune, from the amazing @Razzzcat! :hugs:

:dancing_women:

5 Likes

Groovy tune! I might have to look into Blackmill, now.

6 Likes