Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Alongs! Sweet Tooth 💥 MONDAYS (8/16–9/6) @ 7pm PST/10pm EST

Thank you, Trixie!

5 Likes

I feel like they should just say it was an accident…since it WAS.

5 Likes

For such a good show, a miss on animal farm and a cop out here. I would have had him wack her

4 Likes

Well, at least we had a happy ending this week!

4 Likes

Okay. That’s all for tonight—thanks for hanging out @msgtv @TheCosmicMoth @ejdias.95910 :purple_heart: Have a great week. See ya next Monday. :hugs:

This ones for Doug.

5 Likes

Okay cheers

4 Likes

Goodnight, @Razzzcat @ejdias.95910 and @msgtv!

3 Likes

Right? Goodnight @TheCosmicMoth!

Ps.

5 Likes

Thanks @Razzzcat, @TheCosmicMoth and @msgtv have a good week and see ya next Monday.

2 Likes

I’ll be there

4 Likes

As we live our lives waiting until Monday night, my initial thoughts on this show.
-It does many things right. It looks beautiful. The intimate moments between characters are great, Sweet Tooth-Dad, Sweet Tooth-Big Man, Doc & wife, etc. It’s given us a number of compelling objectives/conflicts, finding mom, surviving, redemption for Big Man, moral conflict for Doc.
-It does falter when it goes big with ideas. Don’t try to explain the virus/hybrids with lectures, sounds silly even in that universe, the wild children act just like the grumps…I mean other humans. Just to ham handed. I hope the big bad comes across better than these attempts at big thoughts.

3 Likes

Oh, and total cop-out on death of Gladys Kravitz (10 pretend dollars for anyone who gets that reference without searching). Put Doc in a dilemma. Does he off her as she threatens his adorable wife (answer is yes), is there difference between her and squeezing hybrids like beets?

3 Likes

Nosy neighbor from Bewitched right? I haven’t thought about that show in so long, I’m not sure.

3 Likes

I owe you ten pretend dollars. You are correct!:tada::partying_face::birthday:

3 Likes

This many!

2 Likes

I knew this name! What kind of witch would I be if I didn’t know Bewitched?? :wink:

Do I get a crispy fake tenner too? I’ll spend it on Star Trek comics…maybe.

3 Likes

Man, first I thought I was befuddling everyone. Gonna have to hit the fake ATM.

2 Likes

I just grew up watching a lot of older TV shows—I couldn’t tell they weren’t new. :laughing: Eventually I figured it out.

Speaking of which…I’m just gonna leave Mr Grant here…

Story: Tiny Razzz…:green_heart: she had a thing for him. The end. lol

3 Likes

The end of MTM (with end to Newart) one of two greatest endings to a tv series ever.

2 Likes

One hour!

2 Likes