Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Alongs: HARLEY QUINN (SN 4) 💥 MONDAYS (Starting 8/21) @ 6pm PST/9pm EST

good gravy, my heart probably couldn’t take it. When I watch her movies it makes me sad she’s gone.

4 Likes

Gawd I love our WALs so much! Queen @Razzzcat and Mighty @Mae- as always you both are pure love and light goddesses and will be until the end of time. Thank you sooo much for doing these! :hugs: :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Great big super duper big :hugs:'s and :purple_heart:'s to you @MistressbyFate @TheCosmicMoth @NCharles39 @patterson65.37405 @Hiraeth @Chain_Twix @ejdias.95910 @iJest @MaxR!

Alrighty then, :harleys_crew: peeps- see y’all next week!
:harleyquinn_hqas: :poisonivy_hqas: :cobb_squad:
:harleybathqtas: :harleybathqtas: :harleybathqtas:

Had to do two seperate posts 'cuz more than 10 @'s- fantastic turn out tonight! Woot-woot!

10 Likes

That’s true but she left us such gems to admire forever.

4 Likes

Lovely @DC89 :hugs: :purple_heart: Have a great week! Stop by the WB100 WAL on Friday if you can! Everyone, too.

4 Likes

Where’s that? :thinking:

5 Likes

While I’m here…

It took some work (I practiced with Wonder Woman, Ivy and Swampy on nerd-principle) :stuck_out_tongue: but yes: WORTH IT! :wondersquadron1: :ivy_kiss: :harley_hv_1: Harls and Redhood are great all-around. Good choice, @d.Manha!

Just gonna park these here now…

9 Likes

I have. Very :smiley: and very :sob:.

6 Likes

Here, down in the Lounge:

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/wb100-through-the-decades-wal-1970s-klute-friday-8-25-5pm-pt-8pm-et/3353468

4 Likes

Murphy had her whole future in front of her. Too tragic of an ending. :worried: :pleading_face:

4 Likes

:hugs: We love having you here. :cobb_squad:

Twinners! Yeah, it looks like it’ll be rough to watch.

:pleading_face: I’ll do like @Mae said and watch something happy after. :white_check_mark:

5 Likes

I’m going to do my absolute best to be at this one :saluting_face: (BECAUSE THE 70’s!! :mirror_ball: :dancer:t2:)

Okay…for reals this time y’all. :laughing:

6 Likes

Grew up in the '70s? :thinking:

3 Likes

:purple_heart: Sooo good.

3 Likes

I’m still not a level 3 yet. Not sure what else I need for that clearance.

3 Likes

:white_check_mark:

4 Likes

You have to check out a comic available on DCUI and quote a passage from one of the speech bubbles. Can’t remember which comic. :grimacing:

4 Likes

Did you check this out?

5 Likes

No :laughing: Def not. I just find the 70s fun—movies, music, the fashion—all of it. :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Super tragic and just so crazy. You just never think things like that can happen.

3 Likes