Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along/Scavenger Hunt: SUICIDE SQUAD💥 BYOT (Bring Your Own Task Force X) 💥 MONDAY 2/22 @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

Agree, I have absolutely loved her for a very long time! Can’t wait to see this new movie she’s in called French Exit!

Also, more:

4 Likes

Same here! :+1:

3 Likes

More authentic to more modern takes on the character, sure. But one of Selina’s first origins in the Golden Age was that she was a flight attendant who fell out of an airplane while in flight. She somehow survived but lost her memory, which created the persona of Catwoman that stole what she thought was owed to her.

(Now, this would later be retconned to be a lie Selina made up to hide her more tragic backstory, but that was done decades later.)

I feel like Burton and the writers of the movie took that classic origin and modernized it.

5 Likes

It’s on the list—never fear @NCharles39! :purple_heart: :smirk:

Ps. @grangerboy1 @ctrl.flirt.del ever been to a watch-along? :eyes:

9 Likes

ALL the Pfeiffer!! :raised_hands: Thank you @DC89 @Mae :purple_heart:

6 Likes

:hugs:

3 Likes

I haven’t I usually miss them cause sometimes I feel old and go to sleep early lol

4 Likes

I don’t think I’ll be able to make it, I have BJJ that night :frowning:

4 Likes

:raised_hands: :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Peeps, I made the best cobb salad of my life today #cobbsquad

I used a lettuce mix, pickled banana peppers, hard boiled egg, bacon, tomato, avocado, and crumbled blue cheese pieces. Then I drizzled it with a tiny amount of bacon fat and balsamic vinegar xD

7 Likes

:drooling_face:

5 Likes

Lol Well if you’re awake and feel like coming by to say hey, please do @grangerboy1! :raised_hands:

6 Likes

ill try but I might miss it

4 Likes

No worries at all. There’s always next time! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

:star_struck: :drooling_face:

5 Likes

Ready for tonight’s WAL. :+1: :harleys_crew: :00_harley_quinn: :00_suicide_squad: :0_harley_quinn:

7 Likes

READY.

5 Likes

Update! I’m sick, have homework, and am staying home! I’ll be able to attend!!

4 Likes

Woo-Hoo! :grinning: :+1:

3 Likes

Oh no! Hope you’re feeling okay… :hugs:

2 Likes