Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! 💥 HARLEY QUINN! S2 E1 thru E3 💥 MONDAY 10/5 @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

Hey there! (dramatically flickers the lights) :loud_sound: Intermission is over, cats and kittens. Please return to your seats, and let the anarchy, dancing & poetic use of expletives BEGIN! :tada:

Details below for anyone who hasn’t seen it or if you’re new to watch-alongs…

Harley Quinn - TV series (Season 2) Still follows Harley (obviously) and the crew in the aftermath of Gotham’s TOTAL DESTRUCTION! :eyes: Look, I know it’s hard to tell w/ Gotham sometimes, but trust us—that’s what happened! Watch this​:point_down: Hope to see you here! :popcorn:

PLEASE NOTE:
There may be new viewers in attendance, so we ask that you hold the spoilers until AFTER the event! The show is available on both HBOMax or right :arrow_right: HERE

Be ready to hit PLAY at the moment of truth and if you get lost—we got you. Just ask and we’ll get you on track.
TV-MA, Runtime: 69 minutes

Contact @Razzzcat @Mae or @hashtag-goodtobejo if you have any questions.

10 Likes

Yurs! Couldn’t make our Movie Night tonight but I’ll make sure I’m here for this!

Also, that gif is pure perfection. If I ever see cospalyers reenacting it I think I could die happy. Harley’s shoulder thing and that look on her face :laughing:

6 Likes

I am SUCH a child!

6 Likes

i giggle every time :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Also. I need that black/pink blazer. I NEED IT! :purple_heart:

I guess it’s more fuchsia but :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Those are always fun to see. :smiley:

Sorry it’s so small, it’s literally the only moving gif of this I could find.

6 Likes

@Mae LETS DO IT!! :fist: To this song. :purple_heart:
:joy: I totally wanna do this for a costume now…I already dance all the time. :dancer:t2:

6 Likes

Totally forgot about this Daft P track @Razzzcat. Thx for reminding me (Batgirl stan updates her playlist). :grinning: :notes: :level_slider: :headphones: :iphone:

5 Likes

Gah I wish I could pull of any kind of a look like that! Harley and Ivy are beautiful goddesses whilst I am but a bleak nobody! :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

Don’t sell yourself short @Mae. :hugs:

6 Likes

Glad to be of service @DC89 :face_with_monocle: :dancer:t2:

4 Likes

pssst. Hey—hey, @TheGirlWonder12. :grin: hi.
Missed ya last week. You too @bribriibri
giphy

5 Likes

Not looking to miss one bit of the season 2 WALs so count me in.
:harley_thinkhqtas: :poison_unamusedhqtas: :bat:

6 Likes

You know I just imagine that you ALWAYS enter a room that way, right? :sunglasses: Then you stand up and do THIS!!
Who doesn’t like a dramatic cape toss—WHO?!

6 Likes

YESSS! Criminals are a superstitious and cowardly lot so I’ve got to use everything in my arsenal so as to instill fear within their hearts and minds (BTW- loving that this cosplayer went with first comics appearance BG’s look- very cool!). :grinning: :+1: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Right? It’s a great look. :purple_heart::fist:Secret: I started transforming an old leather jacket of mine into a Burnside jacket a couple years ago—someday it will be complete!

5 Likes

Fantastic!

4 Likes

obviously when this day comes, y’know you’re gonna have to show it off right? :blush:

5 Likes

OF COURSE! Don’t hold your breath tho, got a lot on my plate lately, so :grimacing:someday tho.

5 Likes

that’s me with literally everything i do, i understand :joy:

4 Likes