Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! 💥 HARLEY QUINN! S2 E1 thru E3 💥 MONDAY 10/5 @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

:laughing: Yeah. Its not usually how I am, but gotta prioritize more than usual.

4 Likes

Ps. Here’s some tunage everyone. :dancer:t2: I’m NO @Mae, but please accept this offering to the WAL squad. :eyes: which I hope will include @TheCosmicMoth @Hiraeth and @iJest :smile:(How’s the house going btw?!)

5 Likes

oh, i never thought yours stemmed from laziness like mine! :laughing: i hope everything’s going well, and that things clear up for you soon :pray: :blush:

5 Likes

Thank you very much. That’s kind of you. :purple_heart: I hope so too. :neutral_face:

5 Likes

It’s good! I had it inspected last weekend, only minor issues and most are being fixed by the seller. I am in the “waiting on things that are beyond my control” phase now, and the bank has to do their thing. It’s gonna be a long month.

I fell off the wagon on re-watching this show >_> I meant to watch the episodes and post reactions in the afterparty thread but I fell way behind.

6 Likes

Incredible tunage! I love hearing new stuff I never heard before! More! More I say! :dancing_women:

6 Likes

This beautiful and a melancholy tune is called “sometimes it’s scary but it’s still just you and me”, perfect for our gurls:

:purple_heart:

5 Likes

Pressed play on this right now and it’s sooo beautiful. The notes and instrumentation as lyric are brilliant. Solid track selection here @Mae. :+1:

4 Likes

This whole scene just never stops being funny. :laughing: Perfect GIF selection here @Razzzcat.

4 Likes

I’m gonna try my bestest to make it, I swear! Maybe I need to start setting reminders so I don’t lose track of time…

5 Likes

Yay @TheGirlWonder12!

4 Likes

These gifs are utterly adorables! :hugs: Can’t wait for our DCSHG WALs!

5 Likes

Agreed @Mae. Looking forward to them as well! :grinning:

4 Likes

Yooooo!! This song is legit! :star_struck: I definitely downloaded it within the first minute of listening. :laughing: Thanks for sharing! :hugs::purple_heart:

This too, @Mae! downloaded :smiley: I swear these songs are right up my alley! :heart_eyes:

Here’s one I found back in 2017 that I’ve been vibin’ to for the past couple of days:

5 Likes

Well now I HAVE TO add this adorableness. :wink:
For @DC89 as well, because :bat:

5 Likes

That was all @Mae :sunglasses: and agree, that scene is still funny—they look so serious :joy: Comedy GOLD.

And thank you to @Hiraeth and Mae for excellent tunage :dancer:t2: :purple_heart:

5 Likes

OMG loving this GIF @Razzzcat. So funny when the cockroaches change their message on the trash bin. :purple_heart:ing DCSHG’s! :laughing: :hugs: :+1:

This one’s a fun one- -

5 Likes

@Mae just rocks. #1BatwomanFan. And of course, we all adore the @Hiraeth. :+1:

5 Likes

I’ll be back for this!! :grin:

6 Likes

@iJest That’s awesome the inspection went well and the seller will fix what they did find! Waiting on the red tape is never fun, but at least it buys you time to pack?? Will you be doing any painting or other cosmetics before you move in?

No worries if you fell off the rewatch—it happens. Still hope to see ya if you can make it. :purple_heart: And you can always save up for one massive review when it’s over :wink:

6 Likes