Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! 💥 HARLEY QUINN: S1 E7 thru E9! 💥 MONDAY 9/14 @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

NOOOOOW.

5 Likes

What an episode to leave off on, woah

5 Likes

Thank you all for spending tonight with us! We’ll be back next week with an extra sized session and the LAST FOUR episodes of Season One!

8 Likes

Dude, imagine waiting a week after watching that, it was TORTURE. :laughing:

6 Likes

Until next time… :pleading_face:

7 Likes

I have a BDay dinner date with my son!
You all have a good night!

6 Likes

It was fun guys! Everyone have a great night!

7 Likes

its such a love hate relationship IT HURTS WAITING BUT THE SUSPENSE MAKES THE EPISODE BETTER

7 Likes

Four episodes? Nice! I was wondering how you were going to handle that. It only gets crazier and dramatic from here. :smiley:

8 Likes

This was fun! I’m gonna try to remember to be back next week! :harley_wideeyehqtas:

6 Likes

Don’t forget you can stop by the TV discussion thread later if you want to talk more :+1:

4 Likes

Or waiting a YEAR (or more) for season 3 lovin’! :sob:

6 Likes

Have Fun!

6 Likes

Everyone have a great night!
:green_heart: Thank you for joining us. :hugs:

7 Likes

Yeah, everyone have a great night!

5 Likes

I’m wondering how I’m straight yet my heart rips for the intense romantic love between Harls and Ive :pleading_face: :poisonivy_hqas: :harleyquinn_hqas: :rainbow_flag: :heart:

Not that it’s a bad thing, of course! :sweat_smile: It’s just such a deep mystery to me :thinking:

6 Likes
5 Likes

@NCharles39
Trust me… I’ve wondered this, too. :joy::heart_eyes::rainbow_flag:

6 Likes

It just means you can appreciate love in all it’s wonderful forms. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Goodnight @WhiteRose7 @bribriibri @TheCosmicMoth @NovellPaladin @DrQ :purple_heart: Good to see you!!

6 Likes