Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! 💥 HARLEY QUINN: S1 E7 thru E9! 💥 MONDAY 9/14 @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

About me, you mean? :thinking:

4 Likes

Could be something telling you something :thinking:

5 Likes

Isn’t there an urban legend that you can hear someone die in that song?

4 Likes

Oooh EXCELLENT @Mae!! :dancer:t2:

4 Likes

Night Everyone!!

See ya next week Razzzcat!!

5 Likes

Perhaps… :eyes: But it’s so admirable! :hugs::purple_heart:

6 Likes

Thanks yeah just a little something upbeat for everyone after such a down ending!

6 Likes

:tada::sunglasses: you bet. Have a great week.

5 Likes

I totally forgot to link this in the topic. :neutral_face:

5 Likes

It’s great! I love that I feel for people who have not only a radical difference from me, but are fictional. It’s just such a great mystery and I want to find out more! :heart_eyes: If I can, that is! :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

About LGBTQ+ people? Or yourself? :hushed:

6 Likes

Oh yeah—I’m talking about myself :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I guess you could say it’s like a gift that you love so much but you have no clue who to thank for it :pleading_face: :heart:

6 Likes

Oooh… I see… :smile: Seems as if a “psychological musing” is needed. :thinking::rainbow_flag:

6 Likes

I love that!! :sob::pleading_face::purple_heart:

6 Likes

This is a journey that I doubt the boards of DC Universe will give me a meaningful conclusion to all on their own. I’ll see you later. I’ll catch the next WAL. :harleyquinn_hqas: :heart:

6 Likes

@NCharles39
Oh, for sure! Maybe Harley/Ivy, though. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: See ya then! :hugs::heart::green_heart:

5 Likes

Harley/Ivy? What do you mean there? And what’s a physiological musing? :thinking:

5 Likes

As in, maybe the Harley/Ivy relationship will further help you discover the mysteries of yourself. I know it definitely helped me in BTAS when I rewatched “Harley and Ivy” at age 13. :laughing::eyes:

Just some friendly insight, if ya need it! :smile::purple_heart:

6 Likes

Agreed, I think media always lets us experience what we cannot or what we wish to or dream about. That’s the power of comics! That you have this deep connection to Harlivy should perhaps tell you something about yourself, something that maybe you never even thought about consciously. That’s happened to me and many other people. Anyway, just food for thought!

6 Likes