Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! 💥 HARLEY QUINN: S1 E7 thru E9! 💥 MONDAY 9/14 @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

No worries, we’re all going to be here when you can participate. Are you able to join in on any of the book readings we’re hosting?

5 Likes

@Mae Thank you for the concern and the greeting upon my return from what looked like Gotham City after The Joker exploded his tower.
My city in Iowa is, a month later, just getting all of the debris from all the fallen trees cleared away.
I am thrilled to be back with my cohorts in Harley’s Crew to rain down mischief and mayhem.

9 Likes

:raised_hands:t3: :smile:
This is for @thejigisup too! :diamonds:

8 Likes

@Razzzcat

6 Likes

Hi everyone! I’ve been less active recently due to school keeping me busy and unfortunately can’t make it to the watch-alongs :frowning: But I will be here for DC Fandome!

7 Likes

@Razzzcat- which Harley’s Crew thread are we all going to watch and comment on the Kaley Q. Panel? I forgot.

4 Likes

Hiya @DC89, the Crew is taking a day off but there is still the official DCU WAL here:

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/t/watch-along-dc-fandome-explore-the-multiverse-8-hour-marathon-saturday-september-12th-10-00am-pt-1-00pm-et/

Just jump in when it’s time or keep going through the whole thing. I have to be away today so won’t be able to join sadly. But then we can all reconvene in the After Party thread and HOPEFULLY squee about Season 3!

5 Likes

Gotcha! Thx @Mae. :grinning: :+1:

4 Likes

Nooooooooooooooooo.

That’s ok, life happens. See you at FANDOME @Ortega807 :purple_heart:

Ps. Thnx @Mae! :grin: You can watch the panel w/ everyone or on your own, @DC89, but feel free to come gab and Squee about it in the club TV thread :+1:

6 Likes

Thx @Razzzcat!

4 Likes

“Big ol SIGH”, is anyone else disappointed they didn’t make it official? Two big events to make the announcement but “whiff” on both occasions. Still gotta wait for Season Three conformation.

8 Likes

@ejdias.95910 I was hoping we’d be celebrating :partying_face: :clinking_glasses: but NO. You’re not alone.

7 Likes

rings giant old fashioned school bell :bell: ding ding ding #renewharleyquinn! ding ding ding

8 Likes

here is me renting a biplane flying the banner behind it reading #renewharleyquinn.

9 Likes

@TheWifeOfJasonTodd @Remember5NovEveyHammond Make sure you attack the rest of the internet w/ it. :fist:
(break the internet—not your phone…or your computer :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)
actual footage of me watching FanDome. jk :smirk: maybe.

7 Likes

Will do :grin: salute

5 Likes

Today is the day, peeps!

6 Likes

Those Rosanna Pansino gifs… yes :star_struck:

4 Likes

I agree. I wanted a Season 3 confirmation. :frowning:
HQIvyPain

7 Likes

Someone in the Crew (coughs @DC89) might appreciate this. Great soundtrack—fun show…check out the movie if you haven’t…or :thinking: oooh, do we WAL it eventually?? @Mae?

Anyway, here’s one from the musical adaptation

Ps. psst. Hey, @NovellPaladin. :eyes: you in for tonight?

5 Likes