Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along: GOTHAM CITY BREAKOUT💥 BYOM (Bring Your Own Movie) MONDAY 3/29 @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

Ready to WAL! :grinning:

I’ve haven’t seen this Lego movie yet so this should be fun. :+1:

5 Likes

On second thought, I might be late. I can’t seem to get away from this dinner… :neutral_face:

5 Likes

Fake an illness. Works like a charm. :ok_hand: lol

5 Likes

Lmao! :joy: I feel so rude. :persevere: They’re talking about home decor. :dizzy_face:

4 Likes

Sorry all, need to skip this round and try to get some rest.
Last night I think I clocked a total of three hours of sleep. :expressionless:

4 Likes

Hi all. This will be my first watchalong. I keep forgetting them or I have to work, so I’m kind of new to this.

5 Likes

We’ll catch ya next time @stalecake! :purple_heart: Take care.

@Hiraeth tell them you have a date—that’s not a total lie… right?? :joy:

6 Likes

Hello! :smiley: Welcome! WALs are always fun! :grin:

5 Likes

Hello @patterson65.37405! Welcome! Just be. Ready to hit play right at the hour, and then comment away!! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Pizza’s in the oven, so I’m good.

4 Likes

Ps. 27 MlNUTES!!! :boom:

4 Likes

LOL! I have a date with my boo HC. :joy::wink: God I hope no one here has those initials. :eyes: awkward We’re leaving! 20 min drive tho brb~

5 Likes

If I may ask, for a future watchalong, do you think you might do some Harley Quinn episodes to prepare for the upcoming third season (one a week, perhaps)?

3 Likes

Not unless someone misspelled Harley Quinn’s last name.

4 Likes

I think she meant Harleys Crew

6 Likes

We actually did a re-watch of the first two seasons not too long ago. But who knows!

4 Likes

We did a full rewatch a few months back and will likely have a refresher when it gets closer to release, but there’s not a concrete date yet, so STAY TUNED! :eyes: The crew will send notifications on those activities/news—would you like to join? :harleys_crew: :partying_face:

6 Likes

Sure. Thanks.

4 Likes

:raised_hands: I can add you OR you can follow this little link right here
https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/g/Harleys-Crew

Ps. 17 minutes

4 Likes

Just joined!

3 Likes