Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! 💜 A Very Problematic Valentine's Day Special 💥 MONDAY 2/13 @ 7pm PT/10pm ET

(Unproblematic) Crew peeps! We have been waiting for this day all year, and it’s finally here! :purple_heart: :hugs: Get comfy on your bed with satin sheets and rose petals as we watch the very special HQAS special :clinking_glasses: :chocolate_bar:

As Harley goes to obsessive lengths to ensure that her first Valentine’s Day with Ivy is the best ever, Bane’s efforts to impress an unexpected date go horribly awry. Meanwhile, after an unfortunate online dating encounter, Clayface engages in some self-love. :eyes:

:purple_heart: WHERE: Right here in this thread @ 7pm PST/10pm EST!

:purple_heart: WHEN: Monday, February 13, 2023

:purple_heart: For anyone new to our WALs: We kindly ask that you hold the spoilers until AFTER the event! Stop by :arrow_right: HQAS :diamonds: TV Series Discussion to discuss the show.

PLEASE NOTE:

You’ll need your own access to the show. It’s available on HBO Max right :arrow_right: HERE. Be ready to hit PLAY at the moment of truth and if you get lost, we got you—just ask and we’ll get you on track.

Rated: TV-MA, Runtime: 44 Minutes

:harleys_crew: Contact @Razzzcat or @Mae below if you have any questions.

13 Likes

How the hell am I able to edit this? :flushed::laughing::melting_face:

6 Likes

It was a wiki in draft, but thanks for editing!

6 Likes

:hugs:

5 Likes

I AB-SO-LUTELY will be here!

5 Likes

YAY! :smile::hugs:

5 Likes

@Razzzcat u still here? :hugs::green_heart:

5 Likes

My day off, of course I’ll be here. Anything for Harley and Ivy!

6 Likes

Have fun, Peeps. Wish work wasn’t such a :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: for me right now. More than likely there will be overtime for me. But know that I am supporting your enjoyment of things from afar.

6 Likes

Aww not again! :cry: :hugs: :purple_heart:

5 Likes

I fully plan on being here. But, please forgive me if not. Just depends how healed up is, at that point or what they’ll have me doing. Such a bummer to have to say that. I guess I don’t need to. I just feel I should explain why I’m not here if it should go that way…? Bookmarked now tho.

4 Likes

5 Likes

this tv show is amazing im really glad they decided to keep it

6 Likes

Some casting announcements for the special.

7 Likes

As a huge lover of Abbott Elementary, I am thrilled to see who the voice actors are for Hawkman and Hawkgirl. I really really want the actor who plays Mr. Johnson on the show to do a voice now, and I’m trying to think of who the perfect character would be.

6 Likes

Guess what?

IT’S TOMORROW NIGHT!!!

7 Likes

I’m wondering if this story will line up with what we’ve been reading in Harley Quinn AS: Legion Of Bats. :thinking: Things just took a deep turn in issue #5, possibly for the worst/possibly for the better.

6 Likes

7 Likes

5 Likes

Three hours to go! :purple_heart:

6 Likes