Harley's Crew

Fantastic new statue of Harls coming from DC Direct/McFarlane later this year-

Thx for the heads up on this Super Cool @Vroom!
:smiley: :+1:
:00_harlivy: :00_harlivy: :00_harlivy:

7 Likes

No problemo, Dandy @DC89! :superman_hv_4:

6 Likes

I’m really trying to schedule my Valentine’s date schedule around this, but… We’ll see…

5 Likes

@DC89 BG! BG! BG! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::purple_heart::00_batgirl1:

5 Likes

:heart_eyes: :purple_heart: :00_batgirl1:

6 Likes

@Harleys-Crew Alert!

You have a date with Harley and Ivy! :purple_heart:

13 Likes

FYI, the audio drama Harley Quinn & The Joker: Sound Minds is out now on Spotify:

9 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart:

7 Likes
8 Likes

"During the press event (via Comic Book), Gunn was asked about the Harley Quinn series’ place under DC Studios. He confirmed that they’re planning to keep moving forward with the fan-favorite comedy, with co-CEO Peter Safran even describing the Kaley Cuoco-led show as ‘fantastic.’ "

Woot-Woot!

OMG- I am so relieved. :relieved: I mean, I kinda’ knew that Harls and Ive’s series was on solid terms with Gunn but I was really scared that a veto was coming from the Discovery/Zsaslav Palpatine side of the equation.

Yay! More WALs with my mostest wonderfulest crew! :purple_heart:
:00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:
#TwentySevenMoreSeasons

9 Likes

Wonderful Kate GIFs for you here Mighty @Mae because I :purple_heart: you and I have missed you.

I miss Queen @Razzzcat sooo much. I hope she comes home soon.
:pleading_face: :00_wonder_woman_gold: :ivy_kiss:

8 Likes

Thank you, lovely @DC89 :hugs: :purple_heart:

We’ll hang out soon enough for the upcoming WAL! :dancing_women:

6 Likes

Out of curiosity has anyone here read Harley Quinn: Reckoning? I recently finished the audio book and was pleasantly surprised at how good it was. Thought it was a fresh take on the HQ origin story and liked how it focused on women in STEM. Only small problem I had was the chapter where she met the joker felt like it was forced and you could literally take it out and nothing in the story would change much. I think they could have saved that meeting for when she got to Arkham proper.

I’m looking forward to the sequel in April.

5 Likes

Sad news crew. Ira “Bob” Born, Father of Peeps and creator of Hot Tamales candies passed away earlier this week. He was 98 years old. :slightly_frowning_face:

6 Likes

Let’s relive some of the season 3 funniness.

:laughing: :purple_heart: :00_harlivy: :00_batgirl1:

7 Likes

I haven’t seen season 3 I am missing out.

5 Likes

There was only one really weak episode and that one didn’t involve Harley or Ivy much at all. The rest have been awesome, so you may want to do yourself a favor and check them out.

6 Likes

I am definitely going to, thanks!

6 Likes

I wish I did have a date with Ivy! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

The need to squish that’s prevalent amongst the Crew, explained by science! :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes