Harley’s Crew presents 📺 HARLEY QUINN: SN 3 💥 MONDAYS (Starting 8/1) @ 7pm PST/10pm EST

Thank you @RexRebel @CassTheStreet :wave:

8 Likes

Happy anniversary @iJest

8 Likes

@patterson65.37405 Thanks :sunglasses:

Happy Anniversary @RexRebel !! :cake:

9 Likes

Thanks @iJest

8 Likes

We’re only one week out from it now y’all!!!

:smiley: :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

8 Likes

:point_down:There’s some spoilery things in here. :smirk::green_heart::moneybag:BEWARE.

Ps. Happy belated cake day to @Mae & @iJest
:birthday: :tada:

14 Likes

Okay, that’s it! Who is going to the Jazzapajizza festival with us and Ivy? :rose: :notes:

Oh, and here’s this… :coffee:

11 Likes

:laughing: Now I want this too - more than anything.

8 Likes

Any time every time! :raised_hands: :saxophone:

8 Likes

I can’t wait for season 3! :00_harley_quinn:

8 Likes

Happy Birthday @KM_726 :partying_face: I hope you had/are having a great birthday :tada: :piñata: :mirror_ball: :smiley:

7 Likes

Happy Birthday!! :birthday::partying_face:

7 Likes

Thank you @ejdias.95910 , it was very relaxing!

6 Likes

Thank you @iJest !

7 Likes

Happy happy bee-day, @KM_726! Happy to hear it was a good one! :partying_face:

6 Likes

Thank you @Mae ! :00_batwoman:

6 Likes

“Pop quiz, hotshot.” :bus: :memo:

Do you watch Harley Quinn, season 3’s debut on July 28th, wait until 8/1 for the WAL or…watch it on the 28th and then again during the WAL?

• Make mine the 28th, please! :notes: “I’m so excited, and I just can’t hide it!” :notes:
  • I’ll wait until 8/1. If I can wait for Christmas presents until Christmas morning, then by my baseball bat and sledgey-sledge, I can wait until the WAL.
  • Both! I want to :boom: splodey-splode :boom: with :sparkles:joy:sparkles: on 7/28, and then do it again with my HC friends on 8/1! :hugs:
  • What’s this “Harley Quinn, season 3” you speak of, young man? Is it full of vim and vigor that does a body good, like chocolate, peanut butter and chocolate, various forms of jerky and Soder?

0 voters

6 Likes

How long have we been waiting now? Damn right I’m watching on the 28th otherwise I’ll be the explody thingy. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

8 Likes

@Mae @Razzzcat so will we be watching an hour’s marathon of the first three episodes? :thinking:

8 Likes

:eyes:

I think that’s the plan!

8 Likes