Harley’s Crew presents 📺 HARLEY QUINN: SN 3 💥 MONDAYS (Starting 8/1) @ 7pm PST/10pm EST

Will look forward to this.

7 Likes

Soon, @iJest, soooooon.
giphy

While I’m here, friends…

#NeverForget :green_heart: The Macaroni!

12 Likes

Too late for me to join in on a workweek night for me to join in… Miss the old platform & the crew from back then… Keep attempting to get involved again, yet- just not finding my joy anymore… Maybe, I’ll just do some Twitter threads when S3 blasts back to our screens…
& See who shows up? Asynchronously communication on our shared loves :two_hearts::v:

9 Likes

Feeling this in my dark soul :black_heart: out of curiosity when are you free? There’s always the possibility of a second watch or dare I say a marathon of episodes, it’s just hard to coordinate everyone’s schedules.

8 Likes

:pleading_face: I understand. But! A lot of us are still here, and you are more than welcome anytime you see fit, @toonatonian! And like @iJest said, there’s options! I definitely have ideas, lol, if you want to DM.

Anyway. It’s been a while, so you might not even remember me, but :hugs: glad to see you! :green_heart: :harleyquinn_hqas:

10 Likes

Ps. While I’m here, everybody. Did anyone notice Ivy might finally be going to Jazz Fest? :stuck_out_tongue:

I can’t w/ the name :rofl:

14 Likes

:saxophone: YURS!!!

9 Likes

:laughing:

“Jazzapajizza” :rofl: :joy:

9 Likes
11 Likes

Not gonna lie, but I would give anything to see Andy Sirkus in that outfit in the next Batman movie.

9 Likes

“No- :white_medium_square::white_medium_square::white_medium_square::white_medium_square: you!”

Gordo :laughing:

9 Likes

:flushed: Happy account :honeybee: day @iJest! :hugs::cake:

8 Likes

Woo! More Crew cake slices! Congrats, @iJest :hugs: :purple_heart:

7 Likes
7 Likes

Thanks @Mae and @NCharles39 :clinking_glasses:

9 Likes

Happy Anniversary @iJest :partying_face: I gotta admit with all the Anniversaries these last 2 days I can’t remember everyone I’ve wished a Happy Anniversary but you’re certainly someone I didn’t want to leave out :smiley: :tada: :piñata: :mirror_ball: I hope you had a great day.

7 Likes

Happy Anniversary @iJest !

8 Likes

Thanks @ejdias.95910 @chintzybeatnik :two_hearts:

8 Likes

Happy Anniversary @iJest

6 Likes

Happy anniversary, @iJest!!

6 Likes