Harley’s Crew presents 📺 HARLEY QUINN: SN 3 💥 MONDAYS (Starting 8/1) @ 7pm PST/10pm EST

:hugs:

7 Likes

:hugs:

7 Likes

That be the plan. :saluting_face: All 3…because stopping is just not an option! Who are we kidding? :laughing: :harleyquinn_hqas: :harleys_crew:

Also… :alarm_clock:

11 Likes

Ps. I can’t wait to see my boyfriend King again. :green_heart: :shark: (Still waiting for a King Shark plushy, DC).

Btw! :tada: :birthday: :hugs: HAPPY BIRTHDAY @KM_726!! :birthday: :tada: :hugs:

8 Likes

I’m gonna wait for the Mondaily WAL so I can have my first reactions with u gaiz! :smile::hugs::heart:

7 Likes

:raised_hands:

7 Likes

@KM_726: so sorry for missing your B-Day. :pleading_face: Happy belated.

7 Likes

Too, too long, my anthropomorphic shark friend.

Look, I don’t want to brag because its not my way, clearly, but I’mma watch on the 28th, 'splode with joy and the giggles and then watch on 8/1 and 'splode with more joy and giggles during the WAL.

The way I see it…

sits back and kicks his feet up on his desk while eating Strawberry Twizzlers, i.e. the best licorice there is

…we’ve waited long enough to have a good 'ol 'splode and giggle fest, and damn it, I aim to take full advantage of the situation in as many ways as possible. :superman_hv_4:

7 Likes

You and me both :grin:

6 Likes

Thank you @Razzzcat! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Were Warner Consumer to license HQ plushies, and when you got the one bearing your avatar’s visage, would you…squeeze yourself with whimsical delight? Be honest, we’re among friends. :slight_smile:

And no, I don’t have a Superman plushy, but if I did, then yes, I would squeeze myself with delight. :joy:

is aware his current avatar isn’t of Superman himself, but it is Superman-related

7 Likes

It no problem at all @DC89 and thank you! :slightly_smiling_face::facepunch: :00_batgirl1:

6 Likes

scrolls through older posts

Saints preserve us! I missed your birthday @KM_726! I’m so very sorry, but I hope it was a wonderfully amazing celebration! :partying_face: :fireworks: :champagne:

Did you get any cool DC swag (especially GL-related)?

7 Likes

It not a problem @Vroom and thank you! It was a very relaxing day.

Yes, not GL related but equally as awesome!!!

8 Likes

Pops and McFarlane, very nice. :superman_hv_4:

To paraphrase Gambit, “It don’t get much better den dat!”

6 Likes

:100: :facepunch:

6 Likes

:grin: maybe

7 Likes

I…I’d give a King Shark plush a squeeze.

I’d also give a Superman plush a squeeze.

an awkward silence manifests itself

What? I would. At least I’m honest about what I’d squeeze, and honesty is the best policy. :blush:

Now, if a Power Girl plush came about, then buckle up buckaroo, because-

phone vibrates, he looks at it and then returns to his keyboard

As was said on The Simpsons, “I have to go now. My planet needs me.”

6 Likes

I was trying to watch only 2 per day, but that didn’t last long lol. Sooo ready for season 3. :smile:

8 Likes

If Ambush Bug appears, can someone tag me? I’m only half-kidding. I don’t want to be annoying.

9 Likes