Harley’s Crew presents 📺 HARLEY QUINN: SN 3 💥 MONDAYS (Starting 8/1) @ 7pm PST/10pm EST

She was MIA all season when I really feel like they could’ve included her (everyone else made the cut- why not Kate??), so agree! :face_with_monocle: I’d also like Diana to return at least once, especially if Ivy is at LOD, p&ty. :purple_heart:

Sorry, I’m playing catch up again. :see_no_evil:

5 Likes

I def think we’ve got a better chance of seeing her in Season 4 now that more of the BatFam are set to appear in the show. Hoping we’ll see Diana again as well. :00_wonder_woman_gold: :00_wonder_woman_gold: :00_wonder_woman_gold:

:smiley: :+1:

4 Likes

Back at ya, Dynamic @DC89! :superman_hv_4: :hugs:

5 Likes

:thinking: I’ve been thinking… I know some of us are worried about the Batfam overtaking Harleys show but I don’t think it needs to be a thing. I think ultimately they’re gonna try to give them a spin-off of their own. Sure there’ll be crossovers and guest cameos which will be cool (right @DC89 :wink: you know who I’m talkin bout) Anyway, I think they’re just dipping their toes to see how the water is.

5 Likes

Imagine if Lake Bell voiced her… :full_moon_with_face::poisonivy_hqas::00_batwoman:

5 Likes

Wonder Woman as you’ve never seen her before!

6 Likes

I am not sure if @DC89 meant to post in here to y’all or not. She posted in the Titans rewatch about being unable to make it tonight, which ours is on Wednesday not Monday night. Knew you guys did this on Monday, so wanted to pass on if she doesn’t show up for WAL tonight she isn’t feeling well today and should return next week.

5 Likes

Oof- gotta’ stop mixing these times up. :confused:

Thx for lookin’ out for me @CassTheStreet. :hugs:

5 Likes

Hope you feel better @DC89 :slightly_smiling_face: but relax and take care of yourself.

6 Likes

:hugs: Thx @ejdias.95910. :smiley:

6 Likes

I can’t tell you how much I giggled at Diana eating cereal while doing some hair removal @patterson65.37405 :laughing: Just like this whole scene :rofl:

Anyway. :purple_heart: Just wanted to drop this off, friends. Stop by when you get a chance!

8 Likes

:joy::kissing_heart::green_heart:

7 Likes

@Hiraeth!!! :hugs: Hi! Glad to see you around! I hope all is well, and you’ve been the good kind of busy. :green_heart:. Now plz enjoy :full_moon_with_face:

9 Likes

I don’t think they’ll take over, but I don’t think they can pull off a comedy on their own either.

6 Likes

If there’s a creative team that could do it, it’s this one. :purple_heart: But I don’t think they should split their resources like that, tbh. The Bats (and the JL) work perfectly as side-dishes to an ensemble right now, and they need to have the guts to not put them first and wear their welcome, like always. The market is hungry for new faces and they need to respect that. This show is a damn fine model of how to get it done…imo. :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Fair point. It could coalesce in its own way, but Harley’s show does a stellar job incoporating characters in an intriguing way. She’s the right character to be at the center, because she is charming, flawed and humorous. We can’t say that about the Bat-god.

5 Likes