Harley’s Crew presents 📺 HARLEY QUINN: SN 3 💥 MONDAYS (Starting 8/1) @ 7pm PST/10pm EST

Thanks for hanging out this season everybody! :harleys_crew: :cobb_squad: @Mae @TheCosmicMoth @DC89 @iJest @NCharles39 @patterson65.37405 @ejdias.95910 :purple_heart: We’ll be starting Season 2 of :uk: Pennyworth next week—hope to see you there. And hope you all have a great week!

6 Likes

Yeah… walked right into that one…

Dives out the window and starts booking it.

Great WAL, guys! Have a great week!

5 Likes

Pennytwerk! :peach:

4 Likes

:purple_heart: :hugs:

Huge! BG’s gonna’ grow from this experience- I just know it and Ive and Harls are just gonna’ get better and better!

:fist_right: :fist_left: :clinking_glasses:

Oh, and BTW HQAS showrunners- could you pleez bring Kate in next season? Wonderful Mighty @Mae needs to see her gurrrlll and she’s been sooo very patient. TY. :00_batwoman:

5 Likes

Thanks, everyone. Take care.

5 Likes

Wow that’s an amazing one, lovely @DC89 :hugs: :purple_heart: Yeah Kate would be amazing on this show!

4 Likes

Thank you! :purple_heart: We always enjoy we you pop in @LastSon0fMars! Take care.

6 Likes

@TheKateKane? :full_moon_with_face:

4 Likes

Yay!

4 Likes

:hugs: :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Goodnight @iJest! :people_hugging::purple_heart: You too everybody! Take care.

6 Likes

:hugs:

4 Likes

3 Likes

:+1:

3 Likes

:purple_heart:

3 Likes

Welp, here we are at the end of another fantastically wonderful season of HQAS. I’m soo proud of how we all grouped together and stuck out the long wait so we couild see our girls once again! :harleyquinn_hqas: :poisonivy_hqas: Can’t say I’m all that surprised by the loyalty here tho- all of you, every single one, are among the greatest of the great here in DCUI and I love this crew sooo much! I ride or die with that Harley’s Crew shingle next to my avatar with pride because this is my place, my dojo, my home. If we were all in high school together this would be my homeroom, and I wouldn’t want it any other way. Mmm hmm.

Queen @Razzzcat and Mighty @Mae- I :purple_heart: you both in way too many ways to count. You’ve both been with me since my DCUI year one days and I’m sooo very thankful for that. :hugs: :purple_heart: You are the reason why we have this wonderful space and these equally wonderful WALs and I am sooo happy for it!

@TheCosmicMoth @iJest @ejdias.95910 @NCharles39 @patterson65.37405 @Hiraeth Super Cool @Vroom- I :purple_heart: it so much that all of you showed up this season for WALs and I have the great big hugest of the :hugs:'s for you all because you all are so very amaze! :smiley:

I’mma post my take on the entire season over here in the next coupla’ days:

And I’ll def be here for the :uk: Pennyworth Sn 2 WAL next week! :smiley:

Until we all meet again remember: we are many, we are the peeps, and most of all: WE ARE :harleys_crew:!!!

:00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

7 Likes

Reminded me, I keep forgetting about this video! Don’t know if anyones heard of Matt Stonie, but…he’s (among other things) a Peep Champion :laughing::purple_heart:

5 Likes

PeepsChamp

It was at this^^^ time when I felt like the video needed some familiar sound in order to truly elevate the moment

:smile:

4 Likes

:rofl: Perfection, @DC89! Thank you for this!:tada: Okay…Now I have to drop this incase anyone doesn’t remember why Kazoos are our official :harleys_crew: Crew instrument:

5 Likes

:smile: :+1:

4 Likes