:harleys_crew: Harley’s Crew: Music & Art Therapy

:smiley: :purple_heart: :hugs:

5 Likes

YAAAAS! :raised_hands: :joy: Thank you for the Yul Brynner @DC89! Now I gotta add another because he’s so commanding!! :full_moon_with_face:

#WeWantActionIvy :muscle::green_heart: :0_poison_ivy_tas:

And here’s some Picard, too…BECAUSE!!

8 Likes

:laughing:

It’s a thing now.

5 Likes

:raised_hands:

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :+1:

5 Likes

It has been for a while, imo. I remember her crossbow. :stuck_out_tongue:

:raised_hands: :green_heart: :0_poison_ivy_bombshells:

9 Likes

Amazing, thank you, @Razzzcat! :hugs:

5 Likes

She didn’t already have one? :neutral_face: Maybe she was waiting for an E-Cycle? Although, we all know she’d be bada$$ on anything.

6 Likes

I like it. Let’s go w/ this! :point_up_2::earth_americas::green_heart:

giphy

6 Likes

Awww, sushi kitty! :hugs:

admits he knows little about sushi but would love to know more

Some interesting bellydancing facts, here. Like sushi, it’s something I know little about, but at the same time, I find it very interesting and am eager to learn more.

I came in looking for some groovy new tunes, and came out with those, plus a new show to watch (thanks, @Mae! :+1:t2:), learned things about bellydancing that were new to me and saw an adorable kitty.

Not too shabby. Not too shabby at all. :sunglasses:

And now…this:
:fire: :0_harley_quinn: :fire:

4 Likes

dc comic music soundtrack

8 Likes

My music playlist

9 Likes

If Ivy were to have a cycle it would have to be an E cycle. However I would think that she would be very concerned about the environmental impacts of the manufacture and disposal of the batteries. Maybe a super fancy bicycle for trail riding?

7 Likes

:diamonds: Hey @Harleys-Crew!

Got a minute? :eyes: Wanna build a playlist? :magic_wand: Music to cast spells, splode stuff, :boom: eat peeps, and brew potions by! :ghost::dancer:t2: (We like that stuff all year round, :harleyquinn_hqas: so there’s NO rush, of course.) I’ll get us started…

ALSO! Please vote on this very important, highly scientific poll!

:diamonds: Is Poison Ivy :poisonivy_hqas: technically a witch?

• She controls plants…and that’s not exactly NOT magic?? So I’ll say maybe.
  • Yes!! She obeys nature, and manifests her own destiny. So what if she makes her magic potions in a lab? Still a witch if I ever saw one! :rose:
  • Nah. She’s more of a mad scientist/Eco-warrior.
  • Not sure, but no way she’s joining a coven/club of any kind, or allowing anyone to label her. NOT happenin’—nope! #antisocial

0 voters

11 Likes

One of the first tunes that came to mind!

8 Likes

@Mae Ooh, I’ve not heard this remix before—thank you Master DJ! :purple_heart: Now heres a kitten

12 Likes

Cuteness! :laughing:

8 Likes

Here’s a nice mix of some spooky fun classics. :smiley: :ghost: :skull: :jack_o_lantern:

9 Likes

10 Likes

Was going to go old school Eagles but then found this

8 Likes

Spooky ghostie got that rythym. :smiley: :ghost:

Now pleez enjoy this GIF of a ghostie eating a PBJ. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

9 Likes