:harleys_crew: Harley’s Crew: Music & Art Therapy

@TheWifeOfJasonTodd- IKR? :00_poison_ivy: :0_poison_ivy_bombshells: :0_poison_ivy_tas: :poison_eyebrowhqtas: :00_harlivy:

6 Likes

I love this. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :purple_heart: :0_harley_quinn: :0_wonder_woman: :00_harley_quinn: :00_wonder_woman_gold:

7 Likes

@DC89 Thank yoooou!

@TheWifeOfJasonTodd It’s good, right? :heart_eyes_cat: Hi, btw! :hugs:

This’n too! :green_heart: #TeamGreen :0_poison_ivy_bombshells:

8 Likes

That’s easily the best Issue in the series. I wish they had more appearances together like that, tbh. :00_wonder_woman_gold: :00_harley_quinn:

9 Likes

:purple_heart: :green_heart: :hugs:

5 Likes

Queen @Razzzcat- agreed. :+1:

4 Likes

Ps. One of my fave bands has just come into today’s rotation- plz enjoy. :dancer:t2: :purple_heart:

7 Likes

:purple_heart: The story in that one is so sweet. :pleading_face:

6 Likes

IKR? Just so good. :purple_heart:

4 Likes

The cover is super misleading, tho. :eyes:

9 Likes

I’m loving all you art posts @DC89!

4 Likes

Thank you!

4 Likes

They’ve been in my head all day and I want to share.

6 Likes

I think you guys might like this…

While they haven’t met on the show, they have met in comic!

*DC Universe Infinite sadly doesn’t have this issues. Please let the Moderators know you’re interested in reading The Batman Strike!:grinning:

8 Likes

Whoopsidoodle- forgot to drop off this super cool kinda’ retro image of Kate for ya’ yesterday Mighty @Mae. :smiley: :00_batwoman:

5 Likes

Love it, thank you, lovely @DC89!

3 Likes

:hugs: :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Reminds me of Harley’s mental state and her tendency to trauma bond. Kinda dark :eyes: but it be like that sometimes~

6 Likes

I have been obsessed with this lady for a while, she literally has not released a single song I did not love. Not necessarily Harley-related but I just wanted to share her latest:

5 Likes

I wish that I could claim I found him on my own, but this came from the newest “Rick and Morty.” I’ve become obsessed with the song.

Post Script: I’m sorry to get redundant, but I discovered this version of the song, and I think it’s really cool to see how he creates it by himself, what a talent!

5 Likes