:harleys_crew: Harley’s Crew: Music & Art Therapy

Harls’ most fave karaoke cut here-

:smiley: :harley_hv_1:

8 Likes

I :sparkling_heart: Blondie @DC89!

4 Likes

Same here @discordia57. Melissa Rauch sings that Blondie track really well in the movie. She did our girl proud with a solid performance. :+1:

4 Likes

Do you like “Cocteau Twins”? I could be wrong, but I feel like You, @Mae and @Razzzcat might be be fans. I can even see @Applejack enjoying them.

3 Likes

I’ve heard of the Cocteau Twins (great band name BTW) but I haven’t listened to them until now when you posted their tracks. Very cool indie 80s sound- kinda’ reminds me of The Alarm or early REM. :grinning:

3 Likes

They’re really great. And yes, they are 80’s/90’s Indie “Chic” :wink: :smiley:
I wanted to share, cause I thought the Crew might like them.
I expect @Mae knows them, with her love of “Enya,” they’re kind of contemporaries.

4 Likes

TSS themed B’Man #111 :smiley: :00_suicide_squad2: :0_harley_quinn:

7 Likes

Snazzy!

4 Likes

Can’t wait to see our girl live action again Mighty @Mae. We’re WALing yes?

3 Likes

please

4 Likes

5 Likes

giphy

5 Likes

Yay! I’m waiting to watch it here in my home base- wouldn’t want to watch it with anyone else but my peeps! :purple_heart:

5 Likes

I hadn’t even thought about the fact, that since it’s going to be on HBOMax, we can do a WAL, count me in! :grin: There are several other variant covers with Harley too, they’re very cool.

4 Likes

Posted in eager anticipation of our TSS WAL. :grinning: :+1: :00_suicide_squad2: :0_harley_quinn:

4 Likes

I especially like King Shark in this one, has a very HQ:TAS vibe.

7 Likes

Absolutely :purple_heart:ing these @discordia57. Gotta’ add these to my get 'em list. :smiley:

5 Likes

I just wanted to take a real quick minute to spotlight something I noticed in the TSS trailer. Margot Robbie has been without a shadow of a doubt fantastic in her first two live action outings as HQ, but I think with her third go at the character here she is absolutely nailing it down. I know that we’ve only seen a preview but I want to point at this particular segment that backs up my take- in this frame here Robbie shows us what truly fantastic character interpretation is all about. Now, I know that the costume shop has dressed her marvelously and that white body make up that she’s positively radiant in was expertly applied by some of the greatest artists in the biz, but look at Robbie’s dutiful attention to detail in her presentation here- that huge beaming smile, the wild eyed gaze that is at once affable and inviting and yet still kinda’ scary: this is precisely what Harls would look like IRL. This is our girl come to life and Robbie is absolutely killing it in this role. Just. so. good. :+1:

8 Likes

I agree I think she is doing a great job and I can’t wait to see more of her

5 Likes

Agreed @DickGrayson_TheBoyFriendWonder. August just can’t get here soon enough. :smiley:

5 Likes