Harley’s Crew ♦ HARLEY QUINN TV Series Discussion 🚨 Spoilers Ahead!

VDay Special

Hilarious :laughing:

Clayface on his adventures with his butt. All o thought was Doom Patrol :laughing:.

The interviews were cool. Lois and Supes was nice. The hawks were cool. Aquaman and mera was great :laughing:. Croc and Enchantress was nice and Darkseid’s was great too.

Harley and Ivy pretty fun v day. A look more at what she went through with joker. And then more craziness. The Wonder Woman scene was fun.

Bane just wants love (and probably sentence structure​:laughing:). Nice to see him get it at the end after his crazy rampage and the creative sensors. (Funny that it made me think of the game rampage).

Etrigan was great. Always enjoy his rhymes.

And they end it with things patched up. Sweet end with Ivy’s top v day flashback. And the Shrek three description. I do disagree though. Shrek 2 was better than one :sweat_smile:.

Overall a very wild funny sweet time for a Valentine’s Day special.

14 Likes

Clayface is an ass-kisser. :rofl::clayface_hqas:

10 Likes

That special was disturbing, unsanitary, and all sorts of wrong.

In other words, perfect!

11 Likes

My delicate eyes…NSFW NSFW NSFW.

8 Likes

I interpreted that as self love :rofl:

10 Likes

Also, right before I watched this special, I was forced to watch When Harry Met Sally, so those interview scenes… I knew what they were doing :relieved:

8 Likes

not actually good but can change how like.

13 Likes

I’ll just put all the files on a github so if anyone wants to use the living room for cam shots for community events. If you don’t know how to use blender 3d just jump on the discord link and I’ll walk you through how to play around with it. These are all from quite a while ago I think I did all these in like my 3rd month of learning 3d modeling and was just doing it for fun so not best quality on some of the topology. If folks like it and want I can dress it all up better or honestly you can just go on one of those website to buy 3d assets. I just like to make everything. Oh but those couches aren’t my models. I could now, won’t unless folks want me to. they are just free ones I think from the blender assets. I actually use to build houses and using the bit of reference images of the apartment I had a hard time actually figuring out how the entire layout would look so I’m just doing what’s in the pics. Not interested in making the bedroom LOL, will def make green house though. Not sure where the file is but also have the whole apartment building, just designed from the outside look. Even if no one else wants these I’ll be making a Frank plant that will have armature rigging and I’m actually looking forward to doing that. I want to make him good so I’ll take my time working on Frank. No plants in these pics. I have plant model assets. just haven’t put them in pots yet. Oh I’m gonna put a png of wonder woman as a pig from the JL or maybe JLU eps. in the frame on that shelve to the right of the tv LOL. Pretty much just a kitbash of assets for Ivy apartment.

I haven’t done any character modeling I don’t think it would be an issue for me, face and rigging, time consuming and have to do science crap with that time normally. I want to make these things for the community though, I like this place. if other 3d artist want to join me please do.

I’ll post a link for the github with everything soon, prob a couple weeks.

this pics are not suppose to look high end just quick through away for concept.

7 Likes

This is pretty neat! Good job :+1:

7 Likes

:100:

6 Likes

GASP! @Aquamon is that you?! :smile: Hey, buddy! Great job with these—thanx for sharing them! :hugs: Hope you’ve been well.

:diamonds: Ps. Peeps. I keep forgetting to drop this off for anyone who might want to do some reading while waiting for Sn4!

11 Likes

Hey Razzcat! it is really nice to see you! I hope you’ve been well gosh it has been a long time. :hugs:

8 Likes

Also here’s this :coffee: :rose::green_heart:

12 Likes

Do Kay and Lake kinda look like their characters? :thinking::poisonivy_hqas::harleyquinn_hqas:

9 Likes

A little, yes! They could totally do a live action version. :popcorn: :green_heart:

Ps, everybody. I posted this in the clubhouse thread, after poor Catwoman :facepalm_catwoman: came up, but I’m leaving it here too. :face_with_monocle: :taco: #Facts

14 Likes

Okay just for that I am contractually obligated to share a meme I have been holding on to since #tacogate started.

Everybody thank @Razzzcat for this (I’m honestly surprised this happened here first before appearing on the JT thread but the contract applies there too!)

If you get it, you get it :wink:

13 Likes

Dear Bruce,

Love,
Selina

7 Likes

So I showed the article and the meme to my sister who knows very little about DC and even she rolled on the floor laughing.

8 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue::taco::catwoman_hv_4:

10 Likes

#Fact

6 Likes