Harley’s Crew ♦ HARLEY QUINN TV Series Discussion 🚨 Spoilers Ahead!

Ive is totally the ever stoic, consistent heart and sober mind of our girls’ wonderful ship.

And as I’ve said sooo many times in the past Ive is def not to be messed with either.

This amazing woman can transform a mere fiber of wood from a dead tree branch into a sprawling behemoth of plant based reckoning at the drop of a hat.

#DontMessWithMotherNature :00_harlivy: :ivy_kiss: :poisonivy_hqas:

9 Likes

Never! :rose: Knowing that is Rule #2 of Harley Club. :harleys_crew: (Rule 1 is never forget your baseball bat :stuck_out_tongue:)

Ps.

13 Likes

Yep!

:harleybathqtas: :harleybathqtas: :harleybathqtas:

:purple_heart:

10 Likes

oh yea, I haven’t been in the crew long, but I learned that on day 1 :harley_smilehqtas: @Razzzcat and @Mae issued one to me lol

11 Likes

:face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:(whispering) Hey @Razzzcat , isn’t there an addendum excusing rule one when using the mallet instead? I mean I just bought the damn thing and Harley always made it look so fun…

6 Likes

It’s a classic rallying cry, so yes. All mallets, bats, spears or :boom: splodey things, etc are a part of that and accepted. :harleyquinn_hqas: :diamonds: (This one :point_down: is hands down my favorite mallet of hers).

However, for those w/o any of those items, my inner forest witch :poisonivy_hqas: :chart_with_upwards_trend::bar_chart::nerd_face: knows that it’s more cost-effective to buy the complimentary bats in bulk, since her mallets are varied and a more costly custom type thing. :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

Ive and Frank’s trip to Costco gives my soul life. :smile: :purple_heart:

6 Likes

It’s the only way to travel.

5 Likes

:smile: :+1:

5 Likes

Harley Quinn is one of the best animated shows on TV! Love all the characters!

12 Likes

Agreed! :purple_heart: :00_harlivy: :00_harlivy: :00_harlivy:

8 Likes

:poisonivy_hqas:: OH WOW SHA-LA-LA-LA-LOW!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::green_heart:

8 Likes

The HQ animators seem to love drawing dudes with long, triangular chest beards. :joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

Notice what Harley does immediately before Ivy sploodges pheromones all over Gotham. #HeroesDOthat. :wink:

10 Likes

LIES! Lol

7 Likes

I meant the part where Harley puts her head between Ivy’s legs :face_with_hand_over_mouth::see_no_evil::0_poison_ivy_bombshells:

8 Likes

Oh I know, lol. Maybe this gets a pass from them cause they can be like “Oh…no, she’s an…ANTI-hero” lol

7 Likes

I would totes do that for my kitty. :catwoman_hv_3::taco::yum:

8 Likes

Hell Yeah! Same here! I thought that whole ordeal was stupid!

10 Likes

Didn’t have Clayface falling in love with his own ass on my 2023 bingo card, yet here we are :rofl:

10 Likes