Harley’s Crew ♦ HARLEY QUINN TV Series Discussion 🚨 Spoilers Ahead!

i saw that. I’m more than halfway, and it seems rushed like it needs the regular number of episodes. there’s too much in a small space

10 Likes

So is it me or did the old lady Harley had to deal with in S3 EP7 look exactly like like old Harley from Batman Beyond.

13 Likes

Good eye @EtrigantheDemon. Def looks like an homage to BB Harls. :+1:

7 Likes

Now that is an easter egg!

7 Likes

Indeed. :+1:

5 Likes

A V- day special coming in February. :tada:

16 Likes

Woot-woot!

:00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

7 Likes

BG BG BG! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart: :00_batgirl1: :0_batgirl: :birds_of_prey_club_oracle: :00_birds_of_prey:

(the audio gets a little wonky at the end)

6 Likes

tenor

8 Likes

I can’t wait to see what Ivy’s going to do at the LOD. Don’t know what he’s up to, but :full_moon_with_face: it’s not going to go how you think it will, Lex. :rose::green_heart:

Anyway, here’s this everybody! Stop by if/when you get a chance. :harleyquinn_hqas: :poisonivy_hqas:

Ps. @EtrigantheDemon that baby footage of you is too adorable for words. :star_struck: …and now I gotta add this :laughing:

tumblr_mgr9b0XB601qimi3zo1_500

14 Likes

February can’t get here soon enough!

10 Likes

Plenty of good between now and February like Stargirl, Thanksgiving, Stargirl, Christmas, Stargirl, The New Golden Age, Stargirl, and…

5 Likes

:purple_heart: :triumph: :ivy_kiss:

6 Likes

More Harley is always a good thing. It’s scientifically proven.

7 Likes

8 Likes

We Need More Harlequinn and Poison Ivy!
Poison Ivy makes the Show!
Their A Great Power Couple!

8 Likes

Seconded! :muscle:

8 Likes

Beautiful, sexy, and lovely. :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

10 Likes

Y’all know my stance :laughing: and most of you agree, but STILL! :harleyquinn_hqas: :00_harlivy: :poisonivy_hqas:

Just gonna leave this right here, too…

14 Likes

When is she NOT beautiful, sexy and lovely?

5 Likes