Harley’s Crew ♦ HARLEY QUINN TV Series Discussion 🚨 Spoilers Ahead!

E7

Great episode

King Shark dealing with his family affairs. Nice funeral and great brotherly moments until it’s not. A big fight leads to the a sad death. Poor KS. :cry:. Ocean Master pops cool helmet design in this.

Ivy is greening with green. Now all powers up. Interesting.

Bruce is depressed. The cut to beanie Bruce got me :laughing:.

Harls is off to kidnap and bumps into BG. Cool fight fun insults. The Mad Hatter appears who’s completely not a creep :laughing:. Goon fun with the tea. Then a HQ and BG team up beat down. And Hatter is dead. The friendship repaired and Bruce is there’s.

What will happen to Bruce? Can the find Frank? What about the Shark kingdom? All this and more Same HarlIvy Time Same HarlIvy Channel.

Lol. :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

The show is still great to me. Some slight changes seem like necessary set up for future seasons. I’m happy to see they did give a green light to season 4 today, too.

11 Likes

Same here. I didn’t dislike it, but half way through I realized that I really missed Harley and company. I could maybe get used to little breaks, but it felt strange since I mainly watch for Harley.

11 Likes

For those that don’t know
S4 is coming.

12 Likes

:00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

7 Likes

:harleyquinn_hqas: Just gonna leave this here…

And this:

And this: :diamonds: #26MoreSeasons

12 Likes

tumblr_mdjzykYtPa1qctjvlo1_400

8 Likes

3x08
Another AMAZING episode! Hillarious and awesome!

9 Likes

Just saw episode 8 of season 3. And if I took one thing from it it was that Harley makes one very hot Robin.

10 Likes

Does the Kite-man Spin Off count as well?

5 Likes

Name one criminal the GCPD has ever caught.

6 Likes

BOOM. In twenty-three mins, episode 8 completely disassembled the entire premise of Batman in a way I’ve wanted to see for years. And given how much further and further from Prime Earth this timeline is getting, I’ll be disappointed if the Bat-Family status quo remains at the end of the season. Also, we’d better get plenty of Frank content in the next 2 eps. I get that it’s a part of the story, but there hasn’t been nearly enough JB Smoove this season.

7 Likes

I imagine they catch the smaller street criminals while Batman gets the super villians, but whatever.

7 Likes

Great episode – definitely curious to see how what Harley goes through will shape her character and her friend dynamics going forward.

Also, I see what they were doing there with “We’ll add the mustache in post!” :rofl:

9 Likes

E8

Amazing Episode:batparrot:

Always enjoy mind stuff and the breakdown of bats was great.

Psycho is back because Joker. Has a podcast with Rane :sweat_smile: doing his thing.

Into the mind they go. And Clayface researching his role :laughing:.

Then Harls and Bruce on a trip. She finds out a lot of references. Harls Robins up with Bats and gets a taste of the hero thing. Wonder how that will play out.

Nice moments of Harley showing her therapist skills. Great look at Bruce’s guilt and how he’ll do anything for his parents which in this case seems to be DCeased. :sweat_smile:.

What’s will happen with the Zombpocolypse? Will he gets his parents back? Can Harley and crew stop this? All this and more Same HarlIvy Time Same HarlIvy Channel

11 Likes

I am going to wait until I actually watch season 3 (it might be a while until I make time for around 220 minutes), but I am looking forward to the return of my second favorite character, Dr. Psycho.

7 Likes

To me season 3 episode 8 may every well be the best episode of the whole series. Harley showed so much growth when confronting her former self, and the tender care Ivy showed for Harley was just amazing.

10 Likes

Agreed on all points. :+1:

7 Likes

Still :purple_heart:ing these sequences-

#AlwaysFriends :smiley:

The look on my gurrrlll’s face here when she’s confronting Harls is pure :smile:

BG BG BG! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart: :00_batgirl1: :0_batgirl: :birds_of_prey_club_oracle: :00_birds_of_prey: :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

12 Likes

giphy

@Clonegeek18 Technically, I want 30 seasons of :diamonds: :harleyquinn_hqas: Harley, a movie and Noonan’s—And a Bane’s Gotham People’s Court series w/ Man-Bat! :laughing: I would never miss an episode. :purple_heart:

14 Likes