Harley’s Crew ♦ HARLEY QUINN TV Series Discussion 🚨 Spoilers Ahead!

OMG YES :laughing:

7 Likes

Don’t know about anyone else, but I have genuine questions about WHY Robin’s costume has a thong?? :rofl:

And on that note, I :green_heart: Dr. Harley. Moooooaar!! :raised_hands:

13 Likes

RIGHT?! :banehappyhqtas: Or like, a Gotham Night Court :rofl: Cheryl can be the bailiff. Kate Spencer can be the other lawyer. :white_check_mark:

Episode 7: Lots of King, cameos, gags, and a great balance of multiple plot lines. :star:However! We haven’t had much time w/ the crew, or any rando Gothamites or small DC characters since the Villies, and we were promised more Ivy this season, only they’re giving us less of both. So I’m hoping this changes in upcoming episodes.
Highlights from the initial watch…

-Ratcatcher sighting
-:catwoman_hv_2: Selina dropping more truth bombs
-Poor Ivy, all sick :diamonds:Not at adequate torture levels:laughing: Ty, Harls.
-Points for sad hipster Bruce (…sorry tho, dude. Babs is right. It’s Mad Hatter).
-Clayface in his towels
-Selina’s Picasso :rofl: I can’t!
-The Shark Crucifix :rofl:
-King wearing a shark shawl
-Harls & Babs bickering
-Pervy Mad Hatter w/ the creepy pinky nail. :white_check_mark: Ew.
-Harls, LISTEN TO DR. HARLEY!! Go save Babs! Stop lying to yourself that you’re evil and not protective of your friends!
-Also :face_with_monocle: more Dr. Harley, plz.
-Ocean Master cameo
-:eyes: Uh oh. King is going to kill another brother.
-Harls killing the goon just to spite Babs :see_no_evil::rofl:
-:diamonds:L-O-L-Period!
-Bat-baggage. That’s got to be a hint to something.

Dear Harley, Babs is just as friendly as you are, and likes team work just as much you do. Cut her some slack. You’re not going to catch her nerd-cooties (:full_moon_with_face: you already caught those from another nerd, :rose: named IVY)!

Episode 8: This one was a fantastic episode for Harley, which was nice since she and the crew have felt a pretty ‘backseat’ for a lot of the season. Well done, but did we really need another Batman origin?? No. No we did not. Yawn. :woman_judge:t2: Highlights:

-Bam! Biff! Pow! Zoom!!
-Don’t make Ivy angry, Bruce. :seedling: People only get to live because she lets us.
-Psycho’s back. With a Podcast :laughing: of course. Where’s Giganta, btw?
-Points for Harley’s :cityscape: Frasier graphic
-More butt-clinching for science!
-Bruce’s mind is just as f’d up as Ivy’s. :pleading_face:
-Harley :diamonds: saving a child :white_check_mark: hero
-Aww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Ivy playing with unconscious Harley’s hair. And yes, she puts her tongue in there, Psycho! Shut up. No one asked you.
-:eyes: Classic Harley. Take her down, Harls. Joker is bad for her.
-The thong on the Robin costume :rofl:
-I :heart: when she does her psychology thing. I do.
-You’re torturing yourself, Bruce. Stop. You’ll be happier, yes, but also less clingy, so you actually stand a chance w/ Selina!
-Monkey Paw, MONKEY PAW!!! :woman_zombie: :man_zombie:
:frank_grinhqtas: If Frank isn’t alive next week, I’ll riot.

14 Likes

YES to all of this. :purple_heart: it!

C6kGmQLWcAAtu-v

8 Likes

Because my Robins love their shorts, and she jokingly called it one.

And look at how happy her costume makes her.

5 Likes

Hmm…I am wondering why bruce is on vacation in Harley Quinn: The Animated Series: The Real Sidekicks of New Gotham Special #1…of course my batcat obsessed mind jumps to batman and catwoman elope and are on their honeymoon.

6 Likes

She’s like a foot taller and suddenly in this kid’s clothes, nothing suspicious about that at all! >_> :rofl:

Speaking of sussy, I just noticed that HBO Max posted on their YouTube channel this short from the showrunners of the show…the day before the next episode comes out. Almost as if they’re getting ahead of something…:thinking:

7 Likes

:poisonivy_hqas:: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU—

9 Likes

Ive in her classic look was. AMAZE. :ivy_kiss: :00_harlivy:

8 Likes

@Hiraeth how do you think Ivy looked in S3E9? :smirk::poisonivy_hqas:

7 Likes

I think Ivy is gonna try to subdue Harley (but not kill her, of course :pleading_face:) if that’s what she must do to build Edin.

She just reversed the spell because she worried that she’d kill Harley by turning her into a tree.

My prediction for the finale and season 4 is that Harley and Ivy will turn against each other and that one (if not both of them) will be eliminated by the end of season 4. Please remember that I still ship, ship, ship Harlivy. I just think this is moving more towards a “tragic” love story along the lines of Romeo and Juliet. I know Ivy still feels so deep for Harley but the fight within is between her head and her heart. I think you know which generally wins out in the end. :laughing:

8 Likes

My prediction for the finale and season 4 is that Harley and Ivy will turn against each other and that one (if not both of them will be eliminated by the end of season 4.

Noooo. :pleading_face: :sob: I don’t want that to happen.

7 Likes

Neither do I. I just get a feeling. :grimacing::eyes:

5 Likes

Welp, probably just gonna’ have to hope for the best. :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

I don’t think we’re going to get a full on Harlivy split, but I do think the two characters are going to go in separate directions in terms of where they want to go in life and it’s going to cause struggle in their relationship.

8 Likes

So they’re still villains?

5 Likes

E9

Crazy episode

Bruce dealing with the trauma. Has a heart to heart with Shark to realize his errors. Nice moment. Damian’s reaction was great :laughing:.

Ivy goes green and gets the classic look. Pretty cool. Controls the zombies and saves the jazz and momma macaroni’s.

Harley and the Batfamily trying to save the day. The he’s not Bruce cover was great. The fight some Z’s and head to Ivy.

Ivy makes is set in the plan. Sweet moment and the ultimate sacrifice from Harley. It’s saved but how will there relationship hold.

I think they’ll be able to work it out. They’re never splitting but they never said the road would be smooth. But I think that they’ll be able to work out there diverging paths.

How will this effect HarlIvy? How will the city react? Does Clayface still want to be Thomas Wayne? All this and more on the exiting season finale of Harley Quinn Same HarlIvy Time Same HarlIvy Channel

9 Likes

It’s okay @DC89 . It’ll probably happen, but end up being a dream sequence like they did in Dallas way back when. So like it never happened.

5 Likes

I hope so. :pleading_face:

6 Likes

This episode was sooo gooooddddd, I love the fact that Poison Ivy brought her costume from the comics
I also thought it was cool that yea Ivy is a badass, but at the same time, she is a supervillain. She is an eco terrorist. So when she tried to terraform the city, I was like wowwww.

8 Likes