Harley’s Crew ♦ HARLEY QUINN TV Series Discussion 🚨 Spoilers Ahead!

so Ivy and Catwoman use to hook up.

7 Likes

U might wanna blur that, buddy. :grin:

3 Likes

I will, but ain’t this the thread for spoiler free discussion of the show?

3 Likes

It’s just the episode just came out and we haven’t even had our Monday WAL yet. I’m pretty sure this thread is more for stuff that’s been around awhile like seasons 1 and 2. Nothing personal—just being mindful.

3 Likes

E4

Crazy episode.

The gang annoys Ivy through shenanigans. Some fun and lies there. The Frank is taken and Cy returns.

Joker getting mad at the new show your work kind of math was great :laughing:. Felt the same way when helping my little brother with there homework sometimes.

The other mayor still seems to be kicking and Jim still playing dirty instead of listening to Babs. Fun stuff with Bruce and his bat shadow. And now he has blackmail.

At the court things get crazy. Bane great as always :laughing:. Catwoman and Bruce there and she’s just enjoying drama. Stuff laid out and Harley and Ivy make it out good. But still don’t know who took Frank.

Who took Frank? Can they rescue him? Will Gordon become mayor? All this and more Same HarlIvy Time Same HarlIvy Channel

4 Likes

Guys- remember in season 1 when Selina first appeared in the series and Ive commented on their past ship to Harls? It was when they all met for lunch. Also- it was (kinda’) the origin of

:cobb_squad: :cobb_squad: :cobb_squad:

5 Likes