Harley’s Crew ♦ HARLEY QUINN TV Series Discussion 🚨 Spoilers Ahead!

Prodigy! I loves me some of them.

Thanks, Mae! I knew you’d deliver. :fist_right:t2: :fist_left:t2:

6 Likes

Agree! They’re all so funny. Hey, fun comedy-nerd trivia!

That Fight Club sketch was actually Rachel Dratch’s first official speaking role on SNL… aaand this is relevant to the thread, :face_with_monocle: because Dratch voices both Nora Fries and Queen Hippolyta on HQ! :boom: BOOM. :raised_hands:t3:

7 Likes

:rotating_light: THIS WEEK (10/12): WE WATCHED E4, 5 & 6 FROM SEASON 2. :rotating_light:

Ps. :eyes: EGOTforHARLEY! :tada:

6 Likes

Hey guys, sorry to say I’m leaving DCU. I don’t use it enough to justify paying for it. If we get a third season of HQ then I’ll be back :wink:
Love you all :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Love you right back @Apple. :purple_heart: We’ll miss ya, but will be looking for you when S3 starts! :hugs: :green_salad:
#CobbSquad4Life :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: now thisssss… take care of you.

6 Likes

Well dang, I missed the announcement! I’ll be back then! For sure! :heart_eyes: Is there a date set for season 3?

5 Likes

@Apple No concrete date yet. Been checking up on it :face_with_monocle: but things aren’t locked in. I can’t imagine it taking longer than 2021, but :woman_shrugging:t2::purple_heart: I mean…lookit it! They cannot make us wait.

8 Likes

Totally understand this, good luck out there. Don’t forget the community forums are free so you can come hang out if you want!

5 Likes

@Mae @Razzzcat @Hiraeth @NCharles39 @DC89
I don’t know where to post nowadays lol
Anyone can input on ideas as well

What are your thoughts of the “Queen Ivy” name change and also DC making her a villain instead of anit-hero?

Also I’m working on several projects of my own of Harley and ivy; separate arcs with different approach.
So my portfolio is mostly going to be of them with my own personal work I’ve been building.

from what i’m getting from dc seems to be running out of ideas for ivy mainly; the whole “queen” thing has a lot of mix feelings. Honestly doesn’t really fit ivy to me…
I see what they are trying to do but they are missing some pretty good potential with this arch for her.

Like this here ^
This design doesn’t scream queen even though the robe is base off the queen ivy plant’s other name.
So I’m posting this thread to generate ideas from other’s to put with my own to hopefully, make something that will stick. :slight_smile:
Hopefully, this book I’m working on can be sent to the creators of the animated series instead of DC.
I do this often to help with my writer’s block lol

What ideas do you guy’s get of the title “Devil’s ivy”?
Also taking up writing prompt’s/Ideas for Harley and ivy.

can this thread be shared btw by any chance?

5 Likes

I just wanted to post this. Hope to see you tonight. :tada:
7PM/10PM this week!

5 Likes

:rotating_light: THIS WEEK (10/19): WE WATCHED E7 & 8 FROM SEASON 2. :rotating_light:

5 Likes

pssst @Hiraeth @NCharles39! right here :wink:

7 Likes

Thank you! :blush::heart::green_heart:

6 Likes

:hugs:

4 Likes

You’re welcome! You too @NCharles39.

…And another refresher for everyone. :sunglasses:

Ps. Sisters don’t do this. :diamonds::green_heart:

9 Likes

Squeeeeeeee!!! :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::poisonivy_hqas::harleyquinn_hqas:

6 Likes

Are we allowed to say that was an effing hot kiss, or is that too much for the community forums? xD Impetuous. Riiiight. :smirk_cat:

8 Likes

No, dat was a shweet, shlobbery one :pleading_face::hugs:

7 Likes

LMAO!! :joy::rofl:

Thank you for the refresher! :heart_eyes::heart::green_heart:

7 Likes

It was just, I guess satisfying is a good word for it. Right after this the show went right back to teasing us, but at least they threw us this beautiful crumb.

8 Likes