Harley’s Crew 📺 Watch-Along! 💥 HARLEY QUINN! S2 E7 & E8 💥 MONDAY 10/19 @ 7PM PST/10PM EST

Hey there, everybody! You know what time it is. We’ll be making 2 STOPS THIS WEEK—both packed w/ plenty of danger and drama, so please fasten your seatbelts as we make our way to Apokolips and The Piiiiiit! Hope to see you here :tada: …at 7pm PST/10pm EST! :eyes:

PLEASE NOTE:
There may be new viewers in attendance, so we ask that you hold the spoilers until AFTER the event! The show is available on both HBOMax or right :arrow_right: HERE

Be ready to hit PLAY at the moment of truth and if you get lost—we got you. Just ask and we’ll get you on track.
TV-MA, Runtime: 46 minutes

Contact @Razzzcat @Mae or @hashtag-goodtobejo if you have any questions.

7 Likes

Hello! Please note :point_up_2:the new time & episode change! :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Thanks for pointing that out, I would have totally missed it! :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Youre very welcome @Jay_Kay! I paused and thought :thinking: I’d probably still miss that—let me make more noise! Glad it worked :smile::purple_heart:

5 Likes

Seems a fitting choice :laughing:

Move those zombie tushies! :woman_zombie:

4 Likes

Thank you @Mae! :ghost::purple_heart:

4 Likes

M’kay, so, totally unrelated subject here but I just wanted to let everyone know that after a day of bingeing season 5 of Schitts Creek I’ll be channeling Alexis for the next day or so, in case you were wondering. Alrighty then- as you were. :smile: :laughing:

4 Likes

How fancy! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

I’m infatuated with all things Alexis today. :purple_heart:

3 Likes

I mean, that dress!

I seriously need to watch this show, all I know about it is that it’s got great gifs!

3 Likes

@Mae- I know, right? Wishing that I had some cool shindig to rock that look at. Annie Murphy is so gorgeous and super amazing.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Hey y’all what up

4 Likes

Sorry I missed the movie how is everyone

4 Likes

Why are we only watching 2 episodes next week? :pleading_face:

4 Likes

We had a slight change of plans. Never fear @NCharles39! We’re going to watch it ALL and savor it!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::heart_eyes: Now have a hug :hugs:

Ps Now paging Dr @bribriibri. Theres been a change! :purple_heart:

6 Likes

@Nickywood
How’s it going? :sunglasses:

3 Likes

ONLY for the next couple days?!? I REJECT THIS! Do it always! :dancer:t2: :smile:

Now have a song…also for @Mae and the rest of the Cobb Squad. Plz enjoy. :purple_heart:

4 Likes

This is fabulous! I love this, Pretty Lights have so many amazing tunes and this is new to me! Thank you :hugs: :purple_heart:

My favorite of theirs is probably:

3 Likes

:hugs:

4 Likes